Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

41 minutes ago, xphen0m said:

Is there limb targeting in this game? I see the AI perform the grounded arm slam a lot, but I don't know how to do that.

For ground attacks only, it’s R2 + square on Playstation for whichever side you’re targeting

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can find the parallel Snapmare move anywhere around please let me know....

They seem to have taken it out of the game cause at first I thought they just renamed the move but I went back and forth from A to Z all moves through and I couldn't mind the move at all. :(

This really sucks cause I needed it as a signature for Ivelisse. Now I'll have to take a other move to cover up for it.

I'm running into an issue. I imported parts from a blank Dijakovic CAW I downloaded. (It was a white, blank CAW with just the necessary attire parts). However, when I set my CAW as an alternate attire, I cannot select it. It doesn't even give me an option to when I select T-Bar.

Bug?

8 minutes ago, xphen0m said:

I'm running into an issue. I imported parts from a blank Dijakovic CAW I downloaded. (It was a white, blank CAW with just the necessary attire parts). However, when I set my CAW as an alternate attire, I cannot select it. It doesn't even give me an option to when I select T-Bar.

Bug?

Screenshot_20220310-230541_Twitter.jpg

22 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

WALTER is such badass beast to play as! Ring generals of all ring generals 

I LOVE his running dropkick, totally annihilate's people. And that entrance, doesn't get more bad ass, love that he takes his coat off too, that caught me off guard first time i played him.

Edited by J-man89

51 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

I LOVE his running dropkick, totally annihilate's people. And that entrance, doesn't get more bad ass, love that he takes his coat off too, that caught me off guard first time i played him.

Hey j-man i haven't been on here in forever but i just wanted to say thanks for making those awesome edge attires for me years ago(and all the other amazing attires you've made throughout the years).Looking forward to hopefully seeing great ones from you this year too.And yeah WALTER finally being in the game along with all of imperium is awesome.,Dudes so fun to play as.

Edited by OmegaTyrant

18 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

It’s weird, like caw quality has taken a step back from 19 but they still look good and are fun to play as.

They has a unique action figure, cartoony or comic book art style in some parts and other parts they look more realistic. It's weird but I like it and reminds me of Raw 2 on original xbox (underrated graphics and models)

2 hours ago, Saturi said:

If anyone can find the parallel Snapmare move anywhere around please let me know....

They seem to have taken it out of the game cause at first I thought they just renamed the move but I went back and forth from A to Z all moves through and I couldn't mind the move at all. :(

This really sucks cause I needed it as a signature for Ivelisse. Now I'll have to take a other move to cover up for it.

i see it in the grapple section

13 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

i see it in the grapple section

Just found it took, thanks. It's not available as signature or finisher. What a stupid limitation! :(

1 hour ago, OmegaTyrant said:

Hey j-man i haven't been on here in forever but i just wanted to say thanks for making those awesome edge attires for me years ago(and all the other amazing attires you've made throughout the years).Looking forward to hopefully seeing great ones from you this year too.And yeah WALTER finally being in the game along with all of imperium is awesome.,Dudes so fun to play as.

Ah thanks man, been a long time, good to see you here again. I haven't made attires in a while since 2K20 was so buggy, kind of soured me on making attires, but i'll likely start making some for 2K22 at some point

MyRise is ALL I’ve touched outside of Exhibition matches. I haven’t even touched MyGM. I did MyFaction for like one hour tops. MyRise is so addictive to me. I purposely have tried all of the backgrounds  for a few hours each to see how different the backgrounds are as far as story goes and without spoilers it goes a littler deeper than I assumed. I’m impressed. Since 2K19 I personally have loved the My Career modes. Even 2K20’s sad ass attempt with the male superstar’s portion of the joint story, was fun overall. It’s clear why they split them up this year. I also haven’t even played the female MyRise mode because I want to set the whole weekend aside for that to try it out and see how it differs from the male MyRise. Even with me trying all 4 personalities/backgrounds I still feel a great deal of replayability is in order and I haven’t even coke close to what I assume is the finish of the story. They really nailed it this time. Bravo to the team for that. Also bravo to the gameplay team because for years I’ve begged for A.I. tweaks that make me not get bored. Every single match I’ve played so far the A.I. had made me earn the win. If this is indeed a foundation game then take another year for the next for all I care. Just feed me extra dlc in between. 

1 hour ago, xphen0m said:

I'm trying this, and can't get it to work. Any tips?

My bad, idk why I put R2 in there. For ground limb target you first press Circle/B first to initiate the grab and then Square/X to do Limb Target. After Circle you can also press X/A instead to do heavy grapple.

Jhev3u9.jpg