Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

I just realized... Road Dogg's "your ass better call somebody" is censored, but Taker's You're Gonna Pay theme has "but badasses always kickin' assholes' ass".  lol

I know. It’s so dumb. 

I think is safe to assume WWE is the one stopping 2K from making all those myRise alternate versions playable. I don't know why people are shitting on 2k, obviously it would be super easy to make them available as alternate attires, but there must be a reason for that. All of those guys changed gimmicks (King Corbin to Happy Corbin, Dijakovic to T-Bar, normal Alexa to crazy Alexa) so I think WWE may want you to forget they played other characters in the past but it was too late to remove them from that game mode. I know Mia Yim appears twice, but probably they don't care as she's not in the company anymore

5 minutes ago, A->CP10 said:

I think is safe to assume WWE is the one stopping 2K from making all those myRise alternate versions playable. I don't know why people are shitting on 2k, obviously it would be super easy to make them available as alternate attires, but there must be a reason for that. All of those guys changed gimmicks (King Corbin to Happy Corbin, Dijakovic to T-Bar, normal Alexa to crazy Alexa) so I think WWE may want you to forget they played other characters in the past but it was too late to remove them from that game mode. I know Mia Yim appears twice, but probably they don't care as she's not in the company anymore

Nah, that's not it. MyRise Shinsuke is literally current Shinsuke and people like King Corbin are still unlockable for consistent use in MyFaction. There probably is a reason kinda to what you said, but it feels like they asked them once, they said no for whatever reason and they never tried to push it again. But even then, I don't know, there are still other outdated people in the game like Carmella, Dakota, Ziggler, Mandy, there is no problem in them not being up to date.

Full list

https://newsroom.2k.com/news/wwer-2k...ontent-roadmap

Banzai Pack
Release Date: April 26

Yokozuna;
Umaga;
Rikishi;
Omos;
Kacy Catanzaro.
Most Wanted Pack
Release Date: May 17

Cactus Jack;
The Boogeyman;
Vader;
Ilja Dragunov;
Indi Hartwell.
Stand Back Pack
Release Date: June 7

Hurricane Helms;
Stacy Keibler;
A-Kid;
Wes Lee;
Nash Carter.
Clowning Around Pack
Release Date: June 28

Doink the Clown;
Ronda Rousey;
The British Bulldog;
Mr. T;
Doudrop;
Rick Boogs.
The Whole Dam Pack
Release Date: July 19

Rob Van Dam;
Logan Paul;
Machine Gun Kelly;
LA Knight;
Xia Li;
Commander Azeez

1 minute ago, King RyderFan said:

So…Kacy but no Kayden…

So the Online Lobby Bug was actually accurate? Damn.

Amazing number of people, in each pack something I'm excited about, pretty nice.

Sad about the people who are still missing like Breakker but hey, Indi, MSK, Ilja, Omos, pretty cool. Some Legends are also awesome like Umaga, but I barely play with Legends, so ehh. Still, this could have been A LOT worse.

Actually no pack is wasted with Showcase nonsense or a Move Pack.

8 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Full list

https://newsroom.2k.com/news/wwer-2k...ontent-roadmap

Banzai Pack
Release Date: April 26

Yokozuna;
Umaga;
Rikishi;
Omos;
Kacy Catanzaro.
Most Wanted Pack
Release Date: May 17

Cactus Jack;
The Boogeyman;
Vader;
Ilja Dragunov;
Indi Hartwell.
Stand Back Pack
Release Date: June 7

Hurricane Helms;
Stacy Keibler;
A-Kid;
Wes Lee;
Nash Carter.
Clowning Around Pack
Release Date: June 28

Doink the Clown;
Ronda Rousey;
The British Bulldog;
Mr. T;
Doudrop;
Rick Boogs.
The Whole Dam Pack
Release Date: July 19

Rob Van Dam;
Logan Paul;
Machine Gun Kelly;
LA Knight;
Xia Li;
Commander Azeez

Umaga :)

NXT 2.0 is too recent anyways, all those new guys will be properly included in next years game. The list is cool, I but wish Zelina was there as she's the only main roster title holder missing. Other guys like Moss, Holland and Reggie coming to my mind, but that's not a big deal

Edited by A->CP10

On the whole, this isn’t too bad of a list, albeit random. I was hoping for some female legends, disappointed there’s no Mighty Molly to go with The Hurricane. Sad to see The Bellas and Lita truly miss a game. Random af to have Kayden without Kacy. But overall, 28 superstars is great. I hope they maintain this level in future games.