Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

Server still isn’t working for me. I’ve been waiting hours just to try and upload a caw and still nothing. I get this screen just before I’m about to enter my tags. What does it mean? People have to play MyRise to unlock the ability to download my caw?

0-AA2643-F-F4-DD-414-E-9-A8-F-DA345-FBBD

if you got the accelerator thing you might have used creation parts unlocked via MyRise. I saw a screenshot that said the supercharge unlocked all VC purchasable items (Legends) and CAS MyRise parts.

Elimination Chamber has been my favorite match type for the last couple of games and still is. I enjoy watching 6 entrances but having the match start 1 vs 1 before more come in and you have the challenge of having to eliminate 5 other people and be the last one standing. The presentation is always nice too and especially with the visuals in 2K23.

I've done 3 really fun EC matches so far!

13 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Would love to know the size you made, that looks perfect, and yeah we definitely need a section dedicated to custom renders for everyone to be able to use. We need renders for everyone in the game as well since for alt attires we need custom renders for them.

Here you go, I also experimented a lot yesterday and also found the perfect setting in the evening with my Austin Theory render.

https://caws.ws/forum/topic/485826-custom-renders-and-why-they-look-so-huge-scale-so-weird-and-how-to-fix-it-kinda-a-big-analysis/

1 minute ago, TheEggman said:

Sorry if this is stupid. It seems like I only get a prompt to reverse every like 6th move. I will be just getting things done on me with no prompt to reverse them. Am I don’t something terribly wrong here?

Sometimes it happens to me but even without promps, I often reverse anyway or get combo breakers 

7 minutes ago, TheEggman said:

Sorry if this is stupid. It seems like I only get a prompt to reverse every like 6th move. I will be just getting things done on me with no prompt to reverse them. Am I don’t something terribly wrong here?

If you pressed Y/Triangle once you're locked out of countering for the next 3 or so seconds is how I understand it, so get the timing wrong once and the opponent is free for the next 1 or maybe even 2 things if they're fast,

I want to upload and share render pictures in-game but after clicking "go to upload menu" it shows me some other random textures I have because of attires I downloaded, how do I fix that? Any workaround? That seems completely broken. It shows attire pictures on every single picture I try to upload.

22 minutes ago, Glen Coco said:

Bruh whoever did these movesets needs to be fired lmfao 

That dude Big Righteous was ... I don't wanna say "bragging"... but he said he worked on like 85-90% of the movesets. Everybody was praising him in the comments. Are you saying sheeit is STILL trash? ?

Has anyone else had issues with wrestlers not showing up when selecting a rival for a rivalry in universe? like i said i wanted to do Lashley and Lesnar in a feud but Lashley wasn't showing up in the selection, neither was some others. there was like a handful of guys from the raw roster not showing up when selecting rivals. Seth was another one not showing up, so i had to replace him with the black attire Seth and he showed up, but the Seth model in the red coat refused to show up despite clearly being on the Raw roster.

13 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

Maaaan, why are the servers down again, MyFaction is unplayable like this. They shouldn't even be so stressed out now, America is sleeping and Europe should be working, so what's going on?

It's probably from standard edition players getting unlocked. Pretty sure New Zealand has access now.

Archived