Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So someone on twitter just told me its mainly about mods is why status dropped out of it, so i guess mods are the big restriction for the 2KNM job. So i don't guess it restricts creators from anything except you can't mod, so hopefully thats all it is and creators are free to create who they want etc.

34 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Wtf I can't edit Rey Mysterio '96 or use the model's attire parts? They're literally just what I needed for my planned WCW attires, this sucks

Yeah it doesn't make any sense at all.  They give us a guy who's known for all these different colors and don't even let you edit him.

As for Status, I don't know why 2K is so anti-mod.  Zeokage won't even let you talk about them on their forums.

6 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

i FINALLY finished making a combo chain reference list. I just gotta format it

Will you also be doing movesets this year? I always look forward to them but seeing how the movesets are this year. I can see why you wouldn’t. 

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Gonna guess this MyRise nonsense is a WWE decision like that one year they didn't allow Cody Rhodes and Demon Kane to be in that year they were Stardust and Corporate Kane.

Might be misremembering Kane but I swear something like that happened.

Pretty sure that's the case. It's the only sensible explanation as to why Mia Yim was allowed but Dijakovic wasn't (since Mia Yim was supposed to return to her old pre-Retribution gimmick, and even got drafted as herself, but got released before anything came of it).

The really confusing part is why these characters were allowed to stay in the game at all. I mean, King Corbin makes sense (he's involved in a MyRise angle that requires that persona), but as far as I know, Dijakovic never does anything noteworthy, he just pops up in a few matches. MyRise having Mustafa Ali in Face attire and the older non-King version of Nakamura are baffling, too. A lot of these NPCs could've been replaced, but they inexplicably chose to dangle the carrot above everyone's heads.

I mean, I'm glad they were left in because modders can do something about it, but allowing them to stay in through non-playable capacity feels weird. Actually, it kinda reminds me of The Hurricane in SVR2011 and Jerry Lawler in HCTP.

19 minutes ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

Will you also be doing movesets this year? I always look forward to them but seeing how the movesets are this year. I can see why you wouldn’t. 

well i just made this combo reference guide....so i could maybe make some type of accurate combos. Im at least gonna do AJ styles and then see how i feel about it.

19 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

well i just made this combo reference guide....so i could maybe make some type of accurate combos. Im at least gonna do AJ styles and then see how i feel about it.

Sweet, man. Movesets this year is a real pain. Took me like over an 1hr to get my myRise character the way I wanted it. 

Funny thing happened

I downloaded a Fiend caw. For whatever reason, his entrance motion changes themes from your selection to some random song in your game when he comes out onto the stage. In my case, The Way's theme song was selected for his time and changed to.....DOMINIK DIJAKOVIC's theme! Dead serious.

I like my Rise and all but some things are really annoying:

- the game turned me heel automatically (no indication that I will turn heel if I choose the storyline)

- the game decided I will lose in the second round of the mae young classic so after I did the challenge and steps it wanted me to I all of sudden lost through a opponent that was REALLY done only because of the cutscene that forced me to lose

- had a UK womens championship match vs Toni Storm and once again a cutscene happens after I did what the game told me and I lost to a roll up, after that it automatically turned me heel again.

- even I was doing well as a face William Regal kept trying to convince me to turn heel like every single day which is VERY annoying when one wants to stay face

Also be careful when you are in a backstage brawl to not drop your enemy over the box or hit them into it cause they will stuck behind it at the end and you will have to restart the match if you want to continue playing

My-Rise-Bug.png

1 hour ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Yeah it doesn't make any sense at all.  They give us a guy who's known for all these different colors and don't even let you edit him.

As for Status, I don't know why 2K is so anti-mod.  Zeokage won't even let you talk about them on their forums.

It sucks because Patrick Gilmore said he was going to look out for us. 

And the thing about modding is the 2K modding site is anti piracy, you need to have the game Steam verified to even download anything, and the discord chat won’t help for pirated versions. So 2K will forever make $90 for 2K19 Deluxe on PC for whoever wants to start modding. 

7 minutes ago, Saturi said:

I like my Rise and all but some things are really annoying:

- the game turned me heel automatically (no indication that I will turn heel if I choose the storyline)

- the game decided I will lose in the second round of the mae young classic so after I did the challenge and steps it wanted me to I all of sudden lost through a opponent that was REALLY done only because of the cutscene that forced me to lose

- had a UK womens championship match vs Toni Storm and once again a cutscene happens after I did what the game told me and I lost to a roll up, after that it automatically turned me heel again.

- even I was doing well as a face William Regal kept trying to convince me to turn heel like every single day which is VERY annoying when one wants to stay face

Also be careful when you are in a backstage brawl to not drop your enemy over the box or hit them into it cause they will stuck behind it at the end and you will have to restart the match if you want to continue playing

My-Rise-Bug.png

there is an indication a story will change your alignment, its a small symbol typically in the corner, green for face, red for heel. has a lucha mask on it.

Archived