Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are absolutely pissed on twitter about all the alts not being unlockable in MyRise. Hopefully it'll cause enough mayhem, that 2k or WWE, whichever won't allow it to cave in, and let it be patched in. Seen people say MyFaction has exclusive characters locked to it as well. Who's exclusive to MyFaction? 

1 minute ago, snakebiteSB said:

People are absolutely pissed on twitter about all the alts not being unlockable in MyRise. Hopefully it'll cause enough mayhem, that 2k or WWE, whichever won't allow it to cave in, and let it be patched in. Seen people say MyFaction has exclusive characters locked to it as well. Who's exclusive to MyFaction? 

I've seen people say Godfather and 97 HBK.

I see a lot of the "well known" caw creators on twitter have been accepted to be part of the 2k/nextmakers gimmick..

Hopefully it's cause of theire talent and hard work and not to silence theire opinions..

Onward to the future..

I haven't had any crashes since the game unlocked for me but I have to either go back to the main menu or restart the game because of the servers and to them get them working for a while. 

They work perfectly during the night but late night/early morning like between 1am and before afternoon 

28 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

So whats the 2KNM thing anyway? Does it restrict creators from doing certain things? and what does it mean when someone is a 2KNM? i'm confused.

It seems like it restricts content to some degree just going off of Status' tweet. Not sure but definitely seems like it could be a detriment to content creation for players.

9 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Good on WTS for 

It seems like it restricts content to some degree just going off of Status' tweet. Not sure but definitely seems like it could be a detriment to content creation for players.

Wow so all the top creators are gonna sell out and be restricted if they take this job? i'd like to know what the restrictions are, are they not allowed to create AEW wrestlers or what? I don't get what other kind of restrictions there could be.

Archived