Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

6 minutes ago, EssBee said:

The guy who uploaded Goddess Alexa, Dijakovic, and Scarlett to CC just got signed as a 2K NextMaker minutes ago and deleted all of his posts regarding the NPCs and unused characters he found.

Very fishy timing. If you haven't downloaded those, you probably should, because they're probably going down soon.

servers down

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, EssBee said:

The guy who uploaded Goddess Alexa, Dijakovic, and Scarlett to CC just got signed as a 2K NextMaker minutes ago and deleted all of his posts regarding the NPCs and unused characters he found.

Very fishy timing. If you haven't downloaded those, you probably should, because they're probably going down soon.

What even is this shit? Twitter is full of random people being part of that program. Just a way to let CAW makers and hacker/dataminer sign a contract so they can't do that anymore for us?

Amazing. *You sold out, you sold out*

Just now, Luis LXXXV said:

Who does DDT 4 in real-life? That and The Reckoning are 2 of my favorite new moves. DDT 4 is my character's main finisher in myrise. It's like a backwards hip toss into a ddt and it has a pin combo. I love getting wins with it

Toni Storm. She turned it more into a cutter move the more she did it though.

2 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Who does DDT 4 in real-life? That and The Reckoning are 2 of my favorite new moves. DDT 4 is my character's main finisher in myrise. It's like a backwards hip toss into a ddt and it has a pin combo. I love getting wins with it

Toni Storm, it's mean to be a cutter but the first time she did it happened to look like a DDT

Could anyone do me a quick favour, in universe mode, can you create a PPV using the Souled out arena? 

It appears in exhibition for me, but in universe it isn’t in the arenas list, yet every other bit of DLC is, and I’ve got the NWO version. 

Anyone able to just quickly look and see if it appears in their universe as a selectable? 

2 minutes ago, Oscar22 said:

Could anyone do me a quick favour, in universe mode, can you create a PPV using the Souled out arena? 

It appears in exhibition for me, but in universe it isn’t in the arenas list, yet every other bit of DLC is, and I’ve got the NWO version. 

Anyone able to just quickly look and see if it appears in their universe as a selectable? 

No i dont see it

Just now, eastcoastkody said:

No i dont see it

Thank you, that a bit bizarre. You can select it’s logo and everything for the show, but when you come to use the arena… it’s not there ????? Yet starrcade, BATB and all the other parts of the NWO content are there. 

6 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Love the tired win animation, as soon as the ref counts the 3 the wrestler will kind of fall over exhausted looking tired

yeh that looks great. I got one when i won a match with Alexa. i thought it was part of her winning animation or something 

1 minute ago, Oscar22 said:

Thank you, that a bit bizarre. You can select it’s logo and everything for the show, but when you come to use the arena… it’s not there ????? Yet starrcade, BATB and all the other parts of the NWO content are there. 

one strange thing im noticing while i just checked that. Is that by default the arenas on ur Universe shows say "Late 90s' filter" on all of them. 

But then  when u open the filter options it says OFF. and there is no Late 90s filter selectable.

@WarGreymon77

2 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

one strange thing im noticing while i just checked that. Is that by default the arenas on ur Universe shows say "Late 90s' filter" on all of them. 

But then  when u open the filter options it says OFF. and there is no Late 90s filter selectable.

@WarGreymon77

You will also notice when selecting music etc that a lot of it is listed separately but is actually the same. Also the theme music to WCW nitro is set as Rey Mysterios current entrance music.

my copy came today. went through the tutorial, then went to create a championship to make my custom WWE Championship and noticed they removed 2 of my go to relief pieces that i've been using for the past 3 or 4 games in my custom title. the 2 fancy bars on the 2002-2010 WWE tag belts.  a-holes.

Untitled.jpg

Showcase is kind of underwhelming

Some of the matches are cool, but the transition between real life footage and gameplay is lame, there is no commentary at all, there is lame music in the background and some cringe Rey comments in the cutscenes. 

Weakest mode so far

54 minutes ago, EssBee said:

Too late anyway, it seems like he took down everything except Scarlett before I even posted.

Ridiculous he has to take down Dijakovic's model from MyRise on CC as if its some wrestler who had to be removed from the game like Wyatt and isn't supposed to be in the game, when Dijakovic is in the freaking game as T-Bar, and they made his entire Dominik Dijakovic model with music and trons, yet they wont unlock him for us and wont allow people to even give us access to him. Can anyone explain this?

Guest Fight Me.

Gonna guess this MyRise nonsense is a WWE decision like that one year they didn't allow Cody Rhodes and Demon Kane to be in that year they were Stardust and Corporate Kane.

Might be misremembering Kane but I swear something like that happened.

Archived