Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

23 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Status is on PS5 this year, I think like Sunshine said Dre41 is on XB1 that's why I as a PS5 user couldn't find his Jade Cargill CAW

I'm on Series X too and I can find Whatsthestatus without problems, but no Dre41.

I think it's exactly like people assume.

PS5 + Xbox Series + PC

PS4 + Xbox One 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so late with this but so we still can't turn off filters for arenas in exhibition!? Isn't there a work around if you basically copy arenas into custom arena and show slots? I usually use custom arenas and so I'm not too updated on this but would like to use in game arenas more now for exhibition fun

26 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

I'm on Series X too and I can find Whatsthestatus without problems, but no Dre41.

PS5 + Xbox Series + PC

PS4 + Xbox One 

Damn, well, hopefully current gen users aren't starving this year.

2 things I noticed when it comes to the uploads and CAWs.

1. If someone added a render to their CAW, it's not getting downloaded, the superstar pic stays empty, you have to get your own render.

2. Just tried to add 2 single custom attires someone uploaded into 1 slot with the import function, but it doesn't import the custom textures, they are missing, you have to try importing the attire again on top of the first time, then you can choose individual clothing parts and then the custom textures get imported. ????

People, please try to not just upload 1 attire, use both slots, don't waste my space.

1 hour ago, CM_EDGE said:

I love the button mashing systems. ????

*Censored* the stupid old stick system for subs, seriously.

(Also, submissions are WAY to easy this year, while people kick out after 3 finisher, a normal submission in the middle of a match easily goes through, that's the real tragedy, should be harder)

In glad to hear that submissions are not impossible.

But I agree that they should not be easy...

Well... I'll see it when I get the game here in my country.

1 hour ago, CM_EDGE said:

PS5 + Xbox Series + PC

PS4 + Xbox One 

I don't think it is. I found Whatsthestatus' Dijakovic and I'm on Xbox One. It's just really shoddy right now.

So I've ordered the game. Standard edition is £11 cheaper than it was yesterday LOL. I'm too curious about it.

Don't expect me to be a massive part of CC though. I might upload something here or there but I won't be committing to it. That said, there are a few women not in the game that really ought to be. So I feel like giving them a try.

I must say the MyRise part of the game is really fun.

It's well written, the characters are acting like they should and the gameplay is fun.

Only a cutscene in which Dakota Kai was interviewed talking trash about me was quite bad because the models eyes were kinda weird, the model was trying to look in the camera instead of the interviewer but was looking somewhere downwards instead right into the camera and her mouth and eyes were looking kinda off.

It didn't affect anything gameplaywise though so I didn't mind it.

My only problem so far is the caws editor with the hair and cheecks problems, the partially not functional servers and the crashes.

3 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

Very. They did an amazing job with this game visually 

3 hours ago, black_machismo said:

Yes, the PS4 version looks great. Specially for me I am still using my 2014 Phat PS4 and it looks beautiful. The difference is mostly High Res textures and bumps from the PS5.

Sweet, thanks!

3 hours ago, black_machismo said:

Yes, the PS4 version looks great. Specially for me I am still using my 2014 Phat PS4 and it looks beautiful. The difference is mostly High Res textures and bumps from the PS5.

I have a phat PS4 too. Does 8-man and 8-women matches works fine?

Multi women matches used to lag a lot with 2k19 on my PS4 

2 hours ago, CM_EDGE said:

2. Just tried to add 2 single custom attires someone uploaded into 1 slot with the import function, but it doesn't import the custom textures, they are missing, you have to try importing the attire again on top of the first time, then you can choose individual clothing parts and then the custom textures get imported. ????

This was happening in 2K20 too. It always worked if you imported parts instead of even attempting to import full attires, not sure if it is the same and will always work this year though.

Potential problem here.  I can't seem to make the ring apron black.  It's just gray.  I had two options: leave it like that, or use a black rectangle logo.  Problem with that is that in order for the rectangle to appear as black, you have to use a shiny material... which makes the ring apron look like it's made of garbage bags tied together.  I don't know if this is a bug, but for now, I'll hold off uploading anything until the "official" release date at least.

14 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Potential problem here.  I can't seem to make the ring apron black.  It's just gray.  I had two options: leave it like that, or use a black rectangle logo.  Problem with that is that in order for the rectangle to appear as black, you have to use a shiny material... which makes the ring apron look like it's made of garbage bags tied together.  I don't know if this is a bug, but for now, I'll hold off uploading anything until the "official" release date at least.

I feel this is kinda related to their new lighting that's all over the game (engine). I noticed how neither Io's entrance nor the Viking Raiders have any black moments anymore in the entrance. Io's is completely new, so that's maybe just how it is, even tho she should stand in a pitch black arena walking through stroboscopic light, but Viking Raiders definitely had a very pitch black arena at the beginning when they are only hit by the white flood lights, that's not the case anymore, it's just greyish and bright.

1 hour ago, OutlawedGhost said:

This was happening in 2K20 too. It always worked if you imported parts instead of even attempting to import full attires, not sure if it is the same and will always work this year though.

Ah, nice, the good old "we just copy things over from the last game including unpatched problems".

6 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

I'm curious about that too because I've seen Dre41 say he's on XB1 still so I'm wondering if the people who can't find his Jade Cargill are PS4 or PS5 users. Or XSX users for that would clarify this as well

Reading the twitter thread for the CAW in question last night, it seems to be an issue on Dre41's side. It seems that no one on *any* console can find it at all.

3 minutes ago, Souljask said:

Awesome thanks

You're welcome, btw I played 8 man Top Rope Battle Royal. Have not tried other 8 man match types but watched a lot of entrances with all 8 men around the Ring and no slowdowns. Have not tried playing an 8 man normal tag match.

Watched the imperium entrance in an 8 man tag after all the entrances played it a bit before I exited, no slow downs too.

I think I may have now perfected the Render image size, But I might edit it a bit more as the render is a bit low in the character select screen. But it looks perfect in the versus screen.

Don't mind Jeff Hardy as Adam Cole, since I tried editing Jeff in my game and I used his custom attire as a dummy. I'll edit it more tomorrow and if ever members here wants a copy of how the image size should be to get a perfect render, will share it once done. Or we could create a Render Topic to share all renders created.

r8O02DK.jpg

Archived