Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

There’s two versions of the move? He hit me with the reanimated one then hit the Jackknife. 

My mistake they got him with the Seven Star Lariat as his second finisher, thought it was an alternate Clothesline From Hell, still works as a good short arm version.

Btw anyone know the best size to use for renders to have them match the ingame renders? cause i uploaded a Lashley render and its too big, not sure what size to make it.

Edited by J-man89

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

My mistake they got him with the Seven Star Lariat as his second finisher, thought it was an alternate Clothesline From Hell, still works as a good short arm version.

Btw anyone know the best size to use for renders to have them match the ingame renders? cause i uploaded a Lashley render and its too big, not sure what size to make it.

Hmm, that’s interesting. I wonder why the Seven Star Lariat? I figured they’d give him the Burning Lariat as a second finisher. 

14 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

So just to clarify again... CC is cross platform but not cross-gen? As in PS5, PC, and Series X|S share one CC while PS4 and XB1 share their own?

I'm curious about that too because I've seen Dre41 say he's on XB1 still so I'm wondering if the people who can't find his Jade Cargill are PS4 or PS5 users. Or XSX users for that would clarify this as well

7 hours ago, Souljask said:

"Button mashing is back, y'all" - Lionel

"Yay" - said no one

I love the button mashing systems. 🤷‍♂️

*Censored* the stupid old stick system for subs, seriously.

(Also, submissions are WAY to easy this year, while people kick out after 3 finisher, a normal submission in the middle of a match easily goes through, that's the real tragedy, should be harder)

Just about done making Brandon Cross, his appearance at least. Man, the loss of body morphing really hurt him this year.. also they made some kind of weird change to skin colour, I trid to us the same RGB setting as in 2K20 and it came out.. not good.

48 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

So just to clarify again... CC is cross platform but not cross-gen? As in PS5, PC, and Series X|S share one CC while PS4 and XB1 share their own?

I think so as I have a Series X and I cant find the below creation (and I believe Status uploaded to PS4?):

:(

The new tag team finisher which is Skull Crushing Finale/Starship Pain has to be manualled added to the default Miz & Morrison tag team as their default Tag Team finisher is set to None.

Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aicher default tag team finisher is set to their actual tag team finisher  but when looking at the default 4 man Imperium team it doesn't look that way as the screen showing 4 man team shows the word None under the Tag Team.

The Brit-Am Brawlers don't have a Tag Team finisher set to them so they will have to be given one manually.

Feature sorely missing from 2K19, the angle you took of the pose you chose as your "render" for a caw still does not matter, whereas in 2K19 it did and it allowed some pretty cool stills.

Wish they would clarify the creation stuff crossover. I feel like PS5/XSX owners could be on an island Creation wise if the bulk of the best creators are on XB1s and PS4s still. Almost would prefer PS4/PS5 and XB1/XSX being compatible over PS5/XSX and PS4/XB1, least as a PS5 owner

29 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

I think so as I have a Series X and I cant find the below creation (and I believe Status uploaded to PS4?):

:(

Status is on PS5 this year, I think like Sunshine said Dre41 is on XB1 that's why I as a PS5 user couldn't find his Jade Cargill CAW