Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

What’s the deal with female caw face photos coming out so light in caw mode, almost like they have 50% transparency? My only gripe so far. Trying to make a solid Hana Kimura has its challenges because facially caws are looking cartoony this year.

FF4-E3369-E35-B-4-B97-A063-67-C46664-AF8

Take a caw from WWE2K19 or 20, recreate the exact way in 22 with the same hair and see how different it will look because of it.

I 'm struggling to make any of my caws look like the original wrestlers because of it.

The Cheecks attributes do nothing for the most part aswell.

Spent tons of hours on Cameron and Gigi Dolin and couldn't get them to look as accurate as I was able to in the previous games.

So I went with Ivelisse, checked that the attributes, texture and everything is and looks exact like the previous versions.

Then I applied the same hair, same make up and see there? The caws from the previous versions looking clean and totally accurate, the one from 22 looks different and partially off because the hair falls and acts differently.

It covers parts of the face making the face look more edgy and the caws agewise kinda older.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

Maybe they suck and everyone is kinda off with them because the normal version isn't even released yet? ?

There is a reason why I barely download anything in the first few weeks with the exception from the well known people, I don't need half baked sucky caws in my game. ?

Even you might be right on some, the main problem is the editor. The hair is a problem and the cheecks attribute too .

5 minutes ago, Saturi said:

Even you might be right on some, the main problem is the editor. The hair is a problem and the cheecks attribute too .

The hair is fn broken, I don't remember them, ever, looking this bad. Looking through the CAW mode it feels the right layer on textures isn't loading and it's stuck in a low poly mode. 

I consider this level of "detail" broken.

x29qjCA.jpeg

No way this is intended.

And by the way, at least for my male wrestler my own face texture works perfectly on it and looks great in the CAW menu and exactly the same in the matches and entrances.

7 hours ago, Bushy. said:

There is. But the new pin meter sucks tbh. 

I’ve been hit with finishers and was still able to kick out so I don’t mind the button mashing mini game this year. 

Really? I actually prefer it over the old circular one. Still not colour blind friendly though.

But submissions are cancer.

2 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

I'm okay with pin button mashing but I hate the new submission system! Can that be changed?

Nope. Only the pin system. My poor gamer thumb..

It's more possible to start the Royal Rumble and win it. The Royal Rumble also flows better when using longer intervals. Here, I'm using 60 second intervals, and playing at Ripley, entering at #1. The had match 5 or 6 people in the ring for the majority of the match (except for a couple of parts, which happens in the real Rumble anyway)

27 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Is there a list or video or something with the MyRise unlockables?

If this is about stuff like the original characters (Paragon Pierce, Josie Jane, Cole Quinn, Hector Flores, etc.) and alt versions of in-game superstars (Dijakovic, King Corbin, 2020 Mustafa Ali, Shinsuke Nakamura without the king gimmick, Goddess Alexa Bliss, old HBK/Road Dogg), it seems like those aren't actually unlockable at all and are more like Hurricane in SVR2011 where they exist in the game but you just can't use them.

Like, unless the unlock conditions are the most obscure in WWE games history, there's no way we wouldn't have seen at least one of them get unlocked so far.

25 minutes ago, ALMIGHTY CHEEKS said:

Does anyone else have a problem with weird green and purple splotches on hair and fur items?

I haven't used anything like that yet in in 2K22 but it was certainly present in 2K20. That's a damn shame that it's still there but sadly unsurprising.

2 minutes ago, El Marsh said:

I haven't used anything like that yet in in 2K22 but it was certainly present in 2K20. That's a damn shame that it's still there but sadly unsurprising.

Any ingame model has it too. Playing showcase and rey has a green beard while seth has green tipped hair.

Archived