Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RickyBobby said:

yuo can choose the opener, the linker tree and the ender all separately.

any chance u have a list of the moves in the linker tree. Because they are not labeled. Like i said u have to preview them to even know what moves are gonna happen.

Also how do u flip moves now? I notice some moves are flipped in the linker tree combos. But i can't figure out how to flip a move myself. And some enders disappear if u go to edit them. IE: Angelo Dawkins. Has a combo that ends in a Kneeling Big Boot. If u try to edit it. It defaults to a back elbow and doesn't list the Big Boot

1 hour ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

well they havent shipped it and now the delivery says Friday. last god damn time i pre-order anything. not the first time has happened.

This is why I try to get as much stuff as I can in person. As someone who delivers for FedEx, I know there’s a million reasons why packages can get delayed, I rather just get it myself. Obviously I don’t know your living situations and circumstances, but just equating it to my life. 

This is actually the first time I’ve ever downloaded the game day one digitally though. 

4 minutes ago, Saturi said:

I think they meant rather between old and new gen as also PC cause I checked for the jade on psn and she wasn't there.

Except if he has put her down.

Nah because WhatsTheStatus is on Xbox and I was able to download his Dijakovic

Must be a glitch or something

Gamevolt just uploaded this attire and says its on X Box and Playstation

So yeah cross platform from X Box to Playstation creations is real. Not sure if cross platform works from old gen to the new gen, i think thats what aint a thing, only next gen consoles can share between the creations.

22 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

any chance u have a list of the moves in the linker tree. Because they are not labeled. Like i said u have to preview them to even know what moves are gonna happen.

Also how do u flip moves now? I notice some moves are flipped in the linker tree combos. But i can't figure out how to flip a move myself. And some enders disappear if u go to edit them. IE: Angelo Dawkins. Has a combo that ends in a Kneeling Big Boot. If u try to edit it. It defaults to a back elbow and doesn't list the Big Boot

You can't edit linker trees. And unfortunately the only way to know what moves are in a tree is to preview.

The Dawkins issue sounds like a bug.

Once you get used to the controls you can have some really damn great matches with some cool sequences, the changes feel jarring at first but after playing a few hours you get used to them and it pays off.

Posted this last night but here it is again for any that didn't see it, pretty cool sequence i did as Theory against Balor

Easily the funnest gameplay theres been once you get used to the contr4ols, stuff starts feeling smooth, you get into some cool sequences of reversals into a finisher etc. The AI is actually kind of smart, you repeat a certain thing over and over again it picks up what you're gonna do and reverses if you don't change it up, as you see in the clip i posted Balor leaps off the top rope and instead of awkwardly walking over he immediately sprints towards me to keep the flow going.

6 minutes ago, RickyBobby said:

You can't edit linker trees. And unfortunately the only way to know what moves are in a tree is to preview.

The Dawkins issue sounds like a bug.

im assuming the issue is that the Big Boot in Dawkins combo ender, is a heavy strike from a kneeling position. But the only enders u can choose if u edit it, are standing heavy strikes.   

26 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Once you get used to the controls you can have some really damn great matches with some cool sequences, the changes feel jarring at first but after playing a few hours you get used to them and it pays off.

Posted this last night but here it is again for any that didn't see it, pretty cool sequence i did as Theory against Balor

Easily the funnest gameplay theres been once you get used to the contr4ols, stuff starts feeling smooth, you get into some cool sequences of reversals into a finisher etc. The AI is actually kind of smart, you repeat a certain thing over and over again it picks up what you're gonna do and reverses if you don't change it up, as you see in the clip i posted Balor leaps off the top rope and instead of awkwardly walking over he immediately sprints towards me to keep the flow going.

For sure. The gameplay is smooth as hell. So many different spots have impressed me so far.

45 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

im assuming the issue is that the Big Boot in Dawkins combo ender, is a heavy strike from a kneeling position. But the only enders u can choose if u edit it, are standing heavy strikes.   

some enders will put your opponent in a kneeling pose, some moves in a linker tree with turn them around, some will knockback creating space to perform running attacks.

the idea is that the strings serve a 'purpose'.

Does anyone know why this basically happens to 90% of all jackets? It's a bit better in the entrance but you can still see it, really sucks. ?

YR3LkSU.jpeg

Also, does anyone know which stage ramp videos doesn't have wrestler names on the side screens that are in the audience like on NXT, so I can use them with my CAW? The create modes doesn't help cause the example Raw stage doesn't have side trons...... ????

Come on, get outta here game, you can't tell me Dijakovic isn't unlockable, I just have the NXT triple threat match right now where he is in and he is completely 110% done. Name announcement, commentary talks about him in the entrance and in the match, his gear and specially his jacket looks unbelievably detailed! in the entrance, I don't believe he's just for the rise mode, that would be ridiculous, he looks better than 3/4 of the NXT roster, lol.

How do you edit trios entrances? Im trying to recreate The Hurt Business because by default it’s only Bobby Lashley & MVP and you can’t edit that team for some reason. But when I make a new team with Benjamin and Cedric added. The trios option is not selectable. 

9 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

I guess there really is an issue with face images. Most of the caws on CC suck and are so off

Maybe they suck and everyone is kinda off with them because the normal version isn't even released yet? ?

There is a reason why I barely download anything in the first few weeks with the exception from the well known people, I don't need half baked sucky caws in my game. ?

13 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

Come on, get outta here game, you can't tell me Dijakovic isn't unlockable, I just have the NXT triple threat match right now where he is in and he is completely 110% done. Name announcement, commentary talks about him in the entrance and in the match, his gear and specially his jacket looks unbelievably detailed! in the entrance, I don't believe he's just for the rise mode, that would be ridiculous, he looks better than 3/4 of the NXT roster, lol.

Hopefully, if enough people complain and they'll patch it, it makes no sense. It's not like he's been released, he's still under contract. If Mia Yim can have two different gimmicks it doesn't make sense why he can't. 

2 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

Maybe they suck and everyone is kinda off with them because the normal version isn't even released yet? ?

There is a reason why I barely download anything in the first few weeks with the exception from the well known people, I don't need half baked sucky caws in my game. ?

Good point. Just downloading attires for now

1 hour ago, glennsoe said:

No cross platform caws?

According to others it works. :o

Don't know why I couldn't find Jade Cargill on CC from my PS5 then.

Archived