Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

So a bit of good news, I think. I've mentioned previously that I disliked how the "prepare to dive" animation clashes with dives that have their own getting ready to jump animation. However, if my match against Randy Savage is any indication, it seems actually in match, it cuts that canned animation off a bit to better sync. It didn't look as bad in match.

I noticed that too in Showcase. With Rey I've done the new top rope drop kick and other new diving moves and it's better than the previews

Edited by Luis LXXXV

19 minutes ago, Golden Boy® said:

For those saying the game seems to be the same, yeah you obviously didn't play it

I mean you can hate it but dont tell me you actually played one match and thought "yep nothing's changed here" lol 

I haven’t seen anyone say it’s the same lol

33 minutes ago, Golden Boy® said:

For those saying the game seems to be the same, yeah you obviously didn't play it

I mean you can hate it but dont tell me you actually played one match and thought "yep nothing's changed here" lol 

Who's saying that?

welp, Amazon still hasn't shipped mine yet (deluxe edition) and i pre-ordered on the 25th. says it arrives today, but we'll see. i'll be pissed if it doesnt show up today. if it dosent, so much for early access. :fedup:

So my girlfriend went to Game as she thought I really wanted 2k22, with me keeping an eye on it yesterday. So she said she wanted to treat me. They didn't have any Deluxe Editions only for the people who pre-ordered, and that you wouldn't find a deluxe edition in any other Game store. But they were selling the standard edition though and she said they were really trying to push her to into buying it. 

28 minutes ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

welp, Amazon still hasn't shipped mine yet (deluxe edition) and i pre-ordered on the 25th. says it arrives today, but we'll see. i'll be pissed if it doesnt show up today. if it dosent, so much for early access. :fedup:

Overlord Bezos demands blood sacrifice

I like how in presentation they made sure to go all out this year since they probably knew how good 2k19 looked and wanted to go beyond that.  Depending the era, the arena actually looks like that era now. I didn’t get the nwo version and kinda regret it just for how good that nwo arena looks.

I’m still not a fan of how the matches don’t move like the actual thing like in 2k19 but the gameplay is not bad and can actually be enjoyable. For next game I just hope they make these controls way less complicated.

Edited by NiceTwice

Guest Fight Me.

Let's go. I hope they don't patch that.

I feel like we should have a renders thread lol

Edited by Fight Me.

13 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Surpricingly loving this game so far

Only negative is the button mashing during a kick out..

Wasn't there a way to switch this?

There is. But the new pin meter sucks tbh. 

I’ve been hit with finishers and was still able to kick out so I don’t mind the button mashing mini game this year. 

23 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Let's go. I hope they don't patch that.

I feel like we should have a renders thread lol

Yup agree they should not patch this. I hate seeing in game models in character select screen after they gave this great feature. In game model pics are for original caws now.

I just need to know how renders are saved. I tried downloading one for roman and it is too big and it does not look good in the menus.

only had time to play a couple matches. so far the only things i don’t like is the Undertaker sit-up bug from 2K20 still being in, there being a beautiful tightrope dropkick but Xavier still doesn’t have his elbow (hopefully DLC, but i can also understand why that move is tougher to add in), chain wrestling is gone so it’s hard to pace a match realistically, and i’m still not digging the lock-up for standing grapples and don’t think i ever will. it feels like too much of an extra step, on top of the collar/elbow not being realistic, maybe a front facelock would’ve looked better. the pre-grabs look great everywhere else though.

and

i don’t hate the combos. i do hate that weird ass forearm that everyone seems to have but otherwise, i get it and see the potential. haven’t dove in on em yer but hopefully not everybody has the same amount of different combos

:shift:

I want to love this game. I really want to. But some things are hanging over my head

1. Hulk Hogan has a beard.
2. No advanced entrances.
3. No Rey Mysterio 96 for us plebs on last gen because *Censored* us? Also, can anybody on PC confirm if he is on PC?
4. The annual "unlock all" DLC doesn't unlock everything.