Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

What annoys me is the limitations of available moves.

Creating Camerons Moveset and I need to select one out of several powerbombs or other powerhouse moves for some parts of the moveset 

only because it won't give me any other moves to select from.

Forcing us to use powerbombs for every wrestler is stupid. At least when it comes to the springboard stuff I can select "None".

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a bit of good news, I think. I've mentioned previously that I disliked how the "prepare to dive" animation clashes with dives that have their own getting ready to jump animation. However, if my match against Randy Savage is any indication, it seems actually in match, it cuts that canned animation off a bit to better sync. It didn't look as bad in match.

Just now, glennsoe said:

Online - been playing with the same wrestlers for 20 minutes now

Well.. I guess that would depend on your internet connection then.

Here is something interesting. It seems like you will be able to unlock Dominik Dijakovic. Someone uploaded a T-Bar 22 attire to that model that you can download and it's definitely the in-game model with limited editing features. You could even set it as alternate attire but it didn't reveal Dominik in the selection unfortunately, but I can play as this as separate entry now.

Looking at his CAE, he even has everything set as DD, entrance motion, titantrons and his Dijakovic theme, despite the menu saying "none", lol but the theme is playing.

rN9yBT.png

rN95Yb.png

rN9a27.png

Ok that was a weird glitch. I was downloading images I had uploaded in the image manager and suddenly all of my logos turned into someone else's images. It was a bunch of Bella Twin logos and face photos that my stuff turned into. Thankfully backing out fixed it though.

Just now, rocky505 said:

Ok that was a weird glitch. I was downloading images I had uploaded in the image manager and suddenly all of my logos turned into someone else's images. It was a bunch of Bella Twin logos and face photos that my stuff turned into. Thankfully backing out fixed it though.

This happened to me as well.

3 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Sweet jesus this soundtrack has already gotten infuriatingly grating.

I liked the soundtrack but I already turned it off. 12 songs is just not enough for a soundtrack. NBA 2K’s is HUGEEEE and constantly updated so it takes a while to hear the same thing. 

And no, I don’t wanna listen to entrance theme all day lol

Archived