Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

Grapple doesn't feel good either. I've played my fair share of wrestling games that you have to do moves from the lock-up. This feels off. Like the feedback or timing isn't right.  Is just my initial impression. Like when u lockup in No Mercy or Fire pro it feels crisp. This isn't feeling crisp. I dont feel confident that i can do a move. Meanwhile the CPU just does powerbombs or whatever in the first second of the match. Theres no buildup or wearing me down to fight for it. They seemingly can do anything to u at any time

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They unfortunately removed several entrances like Melinas, Camerons, Emmas among others. :(

For that we got a "cavewoman" entrance nobody needs.

Same goes with some of the generic music tracks

The editor doesn't seem to be as accurate as it was in the past.

In WWE2K19 one could easily caw a face, now I struggle for hours and it still looks innacurate.

The only positive in the body selection (the morphing isn't there anymore) is that we can create people that are over 2 meters high.

the negative is that we can't set the weight cause it scales automatically depending on the body we selected and some weights are not even available at alll.

So we always have to pick the one weight closests to the one we need instead and that no matter if the body looks the way we need it too..

on a positive note. The game looks good. The models look fantastic (except i didn't think Finn looked great. he looks more cartoony compared to other ppl in the ring with him). U can feel the 60fps. feels solid performance wise

and its not boring. thats for sure. Its very much mash buttons and do ridiculous shit. Tho the weird lockup throws the rhythm of chaos off a little.

2 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Kinda feels like I'm playing a remastered version of WCW World Tour, WCW/nWo: Revenge, Wrestlemania 2000, No Mercy and Here Comes The Pain all depending on the match. I dig that!

doesn't feel like AKI at all to me. If i had to compare it to something i would say SmackDown Shut Your Mouth or a sped up Day of Reckoning

Welp, thats all the finishers (minus whats locked behind Showcase and MyRise). Gotta say.. i am not friggin impressed with the unneeded removals.

Especially since some of the removed moves were fairly new and good. Like Brian Cages discus clothesline.

Springboard version of Whisper In The Wind still needs speeding up.

On the plus side, while its still the same awful animation, the springboard Cutter (OsCutter) has been sped up in such a way that the impact doesn't look as bad as it did... still can't use inside springboards as finishers though, FFS.

Oh god *censored*ing dammit.. that line down the middle is still there if you try to use logos on the strap of a created championship instead of pre-chosen relief. 2 *censored*ING YEARS!

And STILL can't set pin and submission for custom royal rumble.

6 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

my first match with NWO Hollywood Hogan. 

dragon screw....dragon screw. Erick Rowans Side Slam. 

ahh yes. just like I remember in WCW 25 years ago

Damn dude, are you going to bitch with such an attitude every single post all year? Clearly the games aren't for you any more, so return the game and ignore it until the build up to 2K23 and see if that changes. Oh and can't you just change those moves anyway? Find accurate movesets on Community Creations over time 

2 minutes ago, xGasMask23x said:

Anyone know how to unlock Dominick and Seth Rollins ‘20? Is there an unlock all? Or do I have to play MyRise to unlock manually?

it did unlock all for me automatically just starting the game. It didn't even ask if i wanted it to do that. 

But no unlock all didn't give me Dominik

Alright, bowing out of this topic for awhile?

Gonna keep eyes open for the CAW sheeit. Otherwise, for those enjoying the game, carry on. For those who aren't? ?

2 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

it did unlock all for me automatically just starting the game. It didn't even ask if i wanted it to do that. 

But no unlock all didn't give me Dominik

I heard showcase stuff is locked to that mode and I think MyRise as well.

Archived