Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've used DLC to add wrestlers in that didn't have a big NXT push but got called up to WWE. Elias being probably the biggest example. In the past they usually make sure the main rosters are represented as close to 100% as possible with DLC helping round out any surprise callus or debuts (Good Brothers and the Kanellis' being other examples of this)

4 minutes ago, MattOriginal said:

She's been on TV for months and had a shirt located in the crowd. Most assumed that was a solid confirmation, and honestly with Cactus having a shirt in the crowd and being DLC, I'd not be shocked if she were DLC.

yup, seeing her shirt in the crowd gave us hope, even kayden's shirt is in the crowd. But then again wrestler shirts in the crowd does not confirm anything which is sad.

23 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

People who have the game, can anyone confirm that we can export MyRise creations to be used in other modes?

I have the opposite question, can we use CAWs from CC as our MyRise character? Not sure if that was the case in 2K20

4 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I have the opposite question, can we use CAWs from CC as our MyRise character? Not sure if that was the case in 2K20

Yeah i'd hope for that as well, i'm not too good at creating caws, i'd rather get a high quality caw from a pro to use instead of a generic badly done one from myself. Would like to use a caw of Jay White or someone for it, would be cool.

Edited by J-man89

I don't think that tweet about the Women's DLC characters is legit. Stacy's name is spelt wrong and WhatsTheStatus said he didn't see those portraits in the game.

WhatsTheStatus did however find 2K20 Mankind and 2K19 Bray Wyatt

Will check all file in PC once I get a copy of that. If ever the textures are extractable, will be sharing it all here again like I do every year for WWE games.

Excited to play the game as my friend in a Retail store reserved me a copy of the Deluxe Edition. Will be getting it in an hour. Will be playing while working, the joys of having a WFH setup.

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

Can't wait to finish transferring stuff from 2K20 over, so I can delete that abhorrent sack of dog spittle and snap the disc in half.

I don’t even know how you managed to play that game for that long. I gave up after a week and never went back. 

22 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

I don’t even know how you managed to play that game for that long. I gave up after a week and never went back. 

Spite and creativity, mostly.

26 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Same, considering I bought the Deluxe Edition of 2K20 on release day. And just played it for a limited time because of the glitches. Last month endured playing 2K20 just to finish MyCareer before 2K22 release. It sure was pure pain playing it.

Have a great feeling 2K22 will change that.

Despite advanced entrances being gone, with cross platform community creations and custom renders I'm almost tempted to download a bunch of legends and wrestlers from all over with the rest of the slots still used flrbalt attires and just one or two original caws for MyRise.

That JadeGargil caw inspired me. Already well done 

Man I can’t wait til y’all get to play this. I think I’m really starting to prefer this gameplay over 19. I just did a match as Ricochet and it felt like I was actually a high flier. Idk, I just keep going back to this game feeling “smooth” and that’s the best way I can explain it. 

Edited by Bushy.