Q: 2k22 Image Uploader

ScheiBe_

32 minutes ago, Fried said:

Been up for at least the last 8 hours. 

Was a bit glitchy to begin with, was completely down for some time, but seems to be running smoother now.

https://wwe2k.2ksports.com/

Appreciate it! I kept circling back to the old url (https://www.wwe2k.com/upload) thinking they would just add 2k22 as an option to upload. 

13 minutes ago, Baiborpr said:

Are you able to upload stuff if the game hasn’t come out on your time zone? I click the link and nothing happened.

what would be the best way to upload a logo?

I am thinking you need to wait until it's released in your time zone to upload. I also tried logging in but it would not give me the option to log in yet. 

I have roughly 45 minutes left to go. (PST Zone)

5 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

I'm on the east coast and it's not even loading.  All I get is a 504 Gateway timeout. I guess I'll be waiting until this afternoon.

It's not even loading for me now. I guess too many people trying to log in at once. 

I kinda anticipated this. 2K have never gotten this "early access" shit right since they started doing in in 2019. I recall logos uploaded to the server before the public release ended up corrupted and didn't appear for anyone who downloaded that content. A lot of people ended up having to completely redo all of the content they made those 3 days (myself included).

The site's loading up for me, but the PSN login API freezes when I try to choose my platform. Again, I think everyone's best move is just to wait until after 9-10am in your respective timezone and see if things sort itself out then.

On 3/8/2022 at 12:44 PM, Jeb ? said:

This worked for me tho ty

No problem, Jeb! 

Speaking of, has anyone else met their max uploads of 50? I tried deleting some of the logos through the website but it will not let me. Anyone else getting these type of messages or know a workaround this?

image.png.c3d9c6706ba8f824eb575156e69ab271.png

image.png

Archived