Days Gone

Oil Can

I was thinking about playing this again soon. 

Had a blast with it back in the spring of 2019. Yep. It will have came out 3 years ago this April.  

You basically play a drifter who helps camps during a pandemic, and he travels around on a motorcycle, so it can take damage if you collide with things. You fight zombie type things, wild animals, and hostile humans. It is beautifully designed. I like how it goes from day to night quickly, and you sometimes have to spy on a research team, who have a leader who knows about this guy's missing wife. Or you have to collect stuff like lavender to create medicine.

I remember it was very hard, but never boring. The only concern now I have is that Sony are being pricks and they don't want to develop a sequel to reveal how the freaks were evolving.

Mind you, the key figures behind it left Bend Studio a while ago. But this game was emotional, man. One of those games that is epic and has longevity, but is just not appreciated enough by gamers...

I have a very love hate relationship with Days Gone. When  its good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's really.. really *censored*in bad.

Unfortunately it's also still excessively buggy.

Archived