Things You Hate About WWE2K22

A N T I -

I can't stand all these random crashes. :(

It happens partially in MyGM Mode which leads on having to delete the save and start a new one or in my faction after I picked the reward of the day sometimes (not daily).

Then on Universe, in the creation modes.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Saturi said:

I can't stand all these random crashes. :(

It happens partially in MyGM Mode which leads on having to delete the save and start a new one or in my faction after I picked the reward of the day sometimes (not daily).

Then on Universe, in the creation modes.

vOQFKIkm.jpg

I seriously want them to get rid of all the Showcase/Myrise/retro roster stuff into the RPG game.

Focus on myfactions alt attires, just open them for all modes. Keep us topped up on moves/caw parts/2020 style weapon skins, stage props etc.

Only thing I really hate is the limit on caws/images. - Was happily fleshing out my roster with caws for the past few days...but all of the new ones I download now have missing parts due to the restrictions. So...they are useless. I will continue to not understand why it is so hard to just design these games with the capability to have as much content as your personal hard drive can hold. 

They got rid of a lot of CAW abilities.  like Resiliency is a payback and you only get one, and you can't have a Comeback and Resiliency at the same time, I don't think Hammer Throw (Irish Whip where you force the opponent outside the ring) is in the game anymore, or that thing where powerhouse wrestlers can toss the opponent when they kick out of a pin, etc.

13 hours ago, Creepy Bro said:

Becoming bored with the game an hour after I originally boot it up. 

That’s an issue I’m having. I became bored with the game like 2 months ago and haven’t touched it since. Haven’t done male MyCareer, haven’t messed with MyGM, I just got bored with it. Thought it was just a personal problem or something. Lol. Not even sure what it is or how to fix that, since I actually liked the new gameplay direction a lot.

6 hours ago, ksdixon said:

I wish combos didnt exist. They make a match look strike heavy even if its not. And that stupid synched-up guard position everyone does is so annoying.

The combo system was a good idea, but it wasn't well implemented. Most wrestlers don't use combos and as a result, their combos don't make sense. However, the combos do work well for my CAWs, since I built their movesets to capitalize on the system. 

Combos work great for strike based wrestlers but it absolutely should not have been the main focus of the gameplay and it certainly shouldn't have come at the detriment of the grapple system and strong strikes which had absolutely no reason to be lowered from 5 slots to 3.

My current problem with it is that I put a custom video up for my created tag teams for both play mode and universe mode but, when I play my universe, the videos don't come up. I've put them back five times already and they still don't show. Highly frustrating for someone who likes to make a video. I would like to see the frelling thing in my universe.

Okay maybe it's just me, but my face photos lined up better in previous games.

Update: I think I know where I went wrong with my Madusa CAW.  The shines around the eyes were bugging the hell out of me.

1. I was using the face photo from 2K17 instead of the slightly tweaked one from 2K19

2. At least in this case, the eyes are the most important.  Line those up.  Ignore the left side of the screen.  Don't change face size at all.  Nudge the nose and lips into place manually.  It's finally starting to come together.

Me: Posted "It hits different but crashes the same" GIF to WWE Games on social media, which I haven't done in weeks.

Random internet drill rod: "You have too many downloaded images, that's why the game crashes."

Me: "I guess zero is just too many."

Keep trying to dismiss comments like that, white knights... "y'all out here doing the Lord's work", said nobody ever.

*Censored* it, I'm on a roll...

I want the hairdye to be imported with the hair layer without having to do an import all attire parts in order to do it. I want logos to come with the clothing, if not I'm forced into the song and dance routine of importing an attire whole, and then importing none clothing parts from attire 1 of the caw I'm building back onto attire 2.

Why can't the import all/clothing attire & import parts systems be blown-out and expanded upon? Why can't more options be added to the import checklist in granular detail simillar to the CAMoveset import options? I mean Yes, game, of course I want to also carry-over the skin color, the face logo, all the face/body template choices and morphing, the height/weight at the same time ffs.

In fact, I'll bet, game, that there's a damn good chance that I've had to reproduce a CAW on a fresh CAW slot and import parts, and then manually redo all the data that can't be imported because... 'something' on the CAW is NON-REUPLOADABLE, and I now can't share my OCs to CC easily. A literal 2 minute "hey check what I made today, let me throw them on CC for ya" turns into a 15 minute grind to create a new caw, import what you can, manually do the rest like skin color, face photo, then hopping in and out of sub menus and loading screens as you copy the moveset in CAMoveset mode, then copy the entrance in CAEntrance mode etc. It's rediculous.

And this happens to crap I've made from scratch, across caws, arenas and titles. I'm never the wiser as to what trips items into non-uploadable status. I assume half the time it's bugs/glitches/restrictions.

.... We've had more problems and restrictions and glitches introduced throughout this series trying to either nerf online hackers, or placate people who don't like their creation art being stolen. I know this place isn't the right crowd, but it's called the community creations server, guys. I mean I get it, I appreciate it everything, but is it worth the tradeoff in restrictions for some clout? It's not like CC is some prestine example where the restrictions have served their purpose, people still manage to reupload people's work wholesale with no credit given. But everyone else has to suffer the restrictions too. Remember the would-be daily download limit, or the goddam uploads ranking system? C'mon, there's gotta be a better middle ground in here somewhere.

I hate having to press L1 to do springboard moves. It slows me down and gives my opponent time to recover.

Sometimes springboards don't work when I'm on the apron. If I try to springboard to the outside my wrestler just drops off the apron. And sometimes when I springboard into the ring my wrestler does nothing or just gets back into the ring.

4 hours ago, Jay Mace said:

I hate having to press L1 to do springboard moves. It slows me down and gives my opponent time to recover.

Sometimes springboards don't work when I'm on the apron. If I try to springboard to the outside my wrestler just drops off the apron. And sometimes when I springboard into the ring my wrestler does nothing or just gets back into the ring.

I don't think having to use L1 is bad, I think it improves springboards since it leads to less accidental springboards and you don't need to use it for running ones. The problem i feel is that opponents don't sell worth a damn in this game. They don't stay down for any length of time unless you fill an arbitrary stun bar with constant silly strike combos, or hit them with a sig or finisher. And even then they don't stay down near long enough.

Archived