Things You Hate About WWE2K22

A N T I -

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding to my previous comments

- Removed moves. WHY!!!! We still got stuff from HCTP, SVR 08 etc but yet Billy Gunn’s Famouser is gone, Gangrel’s Impaler DDT is gone, Alexa Bliss’ DDT is gone and a whole lot more; those are just three off the top of my head. If a move is from WWE 12 or newer and it doesn’t have a replacement animation it shouldn’t be removed. 

- Random moves not being assignable as Signatures/Finishers! I have a CAW that uses Low Altitude Roundhouse Kick as a sig in 2K19 and now for no reason at all I can’t assign it other than as a Heavy Attack or Combo Ender. WHY?! I’m sure if I were to play this game anymore (which I probably won’t) I’d run into a similar problem again.

- Slow list navigation in Create A Moveset. This needs to be sped up so you can actually get to the move you want in a timely matter. It’s too slow.

GM mode…. I just had Hogan, Brock, the Rock, Cena, Bel air, Sasha, Rey and Riddle all on a PPV show… every match was a specialty match, I even used power cards… and it got a lower rating than a Smackdown pov main evented by Elias Vs Tucker - just absolute bullshit. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 8:05 PM, Creepy Bro said:

You sure about that? The right corner at ringside would like a word.

on that point I was very wrong (although superstars sometimes can't get over the corner barricades, probably for the same reason that sometimes they slip on the mat or don't hit the corner or the table, usually a problem with the physics of the game ) but I fully confirm the rest of the points.

p.s.: I am happy that with the 1.0.9 update they solved the problem with the custom renders (even if I had to manually delete all the images and reload them with the correct format)

My biggest issue with the game remains all the removed moves. I'm noticing more and more of them each day and it's incredibly depressing. It feels like THQ is back.

Also, why is Randy Orton's knee drop three times its regular speed? It looks like garbage. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the original animation.

I skipped 2k20 so I don't know how it was then, but I absolutely hate these controls. They feel so convoluted and unresponsive at times and the reversals... God the reversals suck, best way I have figured them out is that just keep spamming triangle, square, circle and X and you'll probably reverse it just fine. At least in 2k19 you couldn't spam the reversal, because if you press reverse too early then you messed up, too late and you messed up. Now there's no punishment, just spam!

Irish whips that result in running in place simulations

Hollywood Hogan spending 10+ minutes climbing up to the apron, shifting over to the turnbuckle, dropping down to ringside, climbing back up, shifting over, dropping down, etc. etc. 

Hitting different, indeed.

I straight up cannot get the famouser to work at all, my dude jumps up in the air with a raised leg but it never connects and initiates the actual move. It’s not a reversal thing either, opponent will stand there stunned like nothing happened

I hate that we still have the extra step of CAShow mode. That crap used to be it's own page of options in CAArena. I never understood the change.

I don't understand why the assetts and game-systems aren't worked into all modes.
- I don't believe we can set CAVideo scenes as segments in our Universe Mode cards, can we? Simillar to the old CAStory?
- Why can't we favorite hair pieces like we can tshirts?
- Why aren't height, weightclass, skin color, face photo, facial/body morphing or template choices, attirbutes... etc carried-over when you import a whole attire and choose all pieces? That's frustrating!
- Why when we exit CAW mode can we save the changes to both Exhibition and Universe Mode... but we don't get this same menu to apply it onto both tag team and stable editing in the Exhibition roster editor and Universe Mode.

The *Censored* is the point in having both the R1 button AND pressing in the direction get you up on the second turnbuckle?! all it does is make trying to set up corner springboards more frustrating! one button for one *censored*ing function.

I despise the overly convoluted block/dodge/reverse gameplay system in 22. I don't get why we moved away from the 1 shoulder button for grapple blocks and 1 shoulder button for strike blocks, I think from around SVR06?

I hate having to actually PLAY the game, so having to do Rey's Showcase matches because so many CAWs on CC use something from them is absolutely infuriating. This kind of grind (like SVR08's run through career mode to build caw stats didn't work either) should be reserved only for MyRise type modes. Also see: having to play through 20's Towers to be able to use DLC moves we'd paid for.

Just found this out from Judas Priest Superstar in the Forums. This game will no longer tell you that you are over the Logo limit. The limit is 1,000 & in the past, the game tells you not to download until you get rid of a CAW from the game. To me, It's bad news & should be for anybody that plays that game. 

I can't stand the bugs and crashes that occur after every patch. It's frustrating when you had a difficult part to create on a superstar that needed like 10-12 logos and then the game just crashes before you could save.

It eats A LOT of time.

Same thing with all the MyGM crashes and the fact that the IQ opponent gets higher ratings with normal matches and opponents that doesn't even match as classes while we go with a perfect balanced card and still are left behind in the normal and hard mode.

Also that we don't have the tag belts in the easy mode, it doesn't make sense to have them.

We should had been able to unlock all the MyRise characters instead of putting them out as if they were "special free" DLC.

I dislike weapons and other time-based animations around the ring. My character's seem to dance around after being hit with a kendo stick... Just the right amount of time to get stun locked and repeatedly get blasted in the face, or entera sequence where every so often one would reverse and stun lock the other.

The same goes for being punched-over or jumping around the stairs in a HIAC. Just enough time and faffing with stupid mini animations to jump around the steps and get punched-back over yourself from the opponent. And that's not even talking about the goofed-up move restrictions of outside the HIAC ring. Just keep Irish whipping and punching each other. Never even attempted to break out of the HIAC wall. But I bet they'd have built the finisher up easier to bust the wall, if they weren't restricted to Irish whips and punches outside the ring.

I hate that I've got to save all changes I did again (movesets and celebration) because i just created an universe save and the universe don't recognize any change I made unless I save it on "universe slot 1"

Wth.....

If only a certain YouTuber haven't screwed so badly with the movesets... I would only have to save the celebrations.

Archived