Things You Hate About WWE2K22

A N T I -

13 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

I don't understand the custom match thing because they'll give you an option to have a custom Royal Rumble for example, except there are NO options to actually customize it, so... why tf is it an option in match creator to begin with??

You can change entry intervals, but that is about it.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Wrestlingmann said:

Why would they put a total of 9 Ultimate Warrior facepaints if you could only give him (and edit the colors of) one. It doesn't make any sense

When I was created an almost Road Warrior Female CAW, Those Warrior Paints came in handy. Use 2 of them. I'd don't mind it. True, The creation suite is a setback in this game. Most DIEHARD CAW makers refuse to play this game due to that. 

When several moves you need to place as a signature or finisher are only available under the regular moves and there is no way in hell to place them as a signature or finisher because they game only has a certain pool of moves available under signatures and finishers. -.-

2k Just made a list:

• GM Mode is a fu**ing demo
  • Universe Mode is always the same (and always full of unsolved bugs)
  • My rise is boring
  • There's no way neither to fight in the crowd,  nor to go backstage from the arena (in wwe 2k19 you can, this is a downgrade)
  • The physics of the game is still a mess (and it seems to me even worse than 19): hair still sucks; whenever a wrestler comes into contact with the ropes there is always a mess; once again the championship belts do not fit well with the characters (sometimes they seem to orbit around the waist, sometimes they penetrate the clothes, in short, crap);  in matches with several men you cannot interrupt the moves (and it is common to see wrestlers punching empty); thanks to the "brand new and innovative control system" it is no longer possible to perform an irish whip while running; some moves are buggy (especially in moves that involve giving momentum on the ropes it happens to see the wrestler throw himself against the ropes and then stop); in tag team match if you throw an opponent towards the corner where his teammate is, you will see him stop instead of hitting the corner (that's annoying stuff)
  • Custom renders sucks (it's a feature done so badly, it could have been nice but it just pisses off how badly done and annoying to use)

But, hey, it hits different just beacause in 2 years and a half 2k just remade superstars' entrances with new camera angles!

personally 2k22 has disappointed me a lot, from some points of view I find that 2k19 is better and honestly I don't understand all these happy reviews  

Oh, I almost forgot: I don't know how many times this game froze or crashed (one crash per game is guaranteed) and do we want to talk about AI? Guys, AI is dumber than ever this year, I often have to try harder to avoid making my opponent do stupid things than trying to win the match

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

That stupid ass fighting stance every wrestler takes when they get close to each other. It doesn't look good, it looks silly.

It looks like they based that stance off Bret Hart's when he was about to lock up with someone but it really doesn't fit every wrestler in the game.

1 hour ago, maskedmaniac said:

It looks like they based that stance off Bret Hart's when he was about to lock up with someone but it really doesn't fit every wrestler in the game.

It barely fits any of them, and even if its based on that, Bret didn't do that stance throughout the entire match from beginning till the end.

7 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

It barely fits any of them, and even if its based on that, Bret didn't do that stance throughout the entire match from beginning till the end.

I agree, it looks awful. It looks like they are floating a few centimeters above ground sometimes. I'd rather the wrestlers have  a more defensive stance like in All Stars or No Mercy then this one where they are leaning all the way in. Rule number one in any combat sport is protect yourself as much as possible and leaning over like they do in this game will almost always lead to getting the crap smacked out of you like Chris Rock at the Oscars.

I really, really want to smack whoever the hell had the bright goddamn idea to make the thing that differentiates which sig or finisher you're going for be just if you hold the button or not, instead of just having a direction change it like previous games. Not only is the game in-*censored*ing-capable of figuring out which im trying to do half the time (and they made the incomprehensible decision to make them change parts if they're facing away), but having to hold it means half the *censored*ing time i'll go for a specific finisher but my character will stall for a second while I hold it, and then the AI will just attack me. Like, who thought this was a good idea?! Just make the modifier a direction instead of holding it for Christs sake!

Archived