Things You Hate About WWE2K22

A N T I -

Some items tied together.

CAArena - I thought I found a cool thing to change the video screen movie's color in visual elements... It bathed the entire crowd/arena area in pink as well. Can you not just affect the video on its own?
CAW - im sure some pieces let you recolor more. Now you'll have the "skin holes" in Natalya's black outfit with pink and blue designs, the skin now goes blue as well. This happened for other new parts too. I know ome cool wrestling tights (booty shorts) looked great, but the netted tights not only weren't editable on their own, but they took-on "color 2's" color, which I turned blue, so the entire tights under the shorts as well as whatever detail I was changing shorts both went blue. Made them completely unuseable.

"favourite a CAW part" doesnt apply to every area. Women's hair for example. you cant fave your best hairs and instead you have to scroll through all. Im crying over nothing you say? Per part reloading/previewing on the CAW is awfully slow, even on PS5. 2K made hair different, so they dont even hang the same way over the face. And some of the more distinct died hairs are just defaulted to brown now, making them harder to pick out upon a quick glance at the preview squares.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Just tryna celebrate Triple H real quick. Man, his new entrance sucks. It ain't even timed with his signature apron pose. Then the Pedigree...his default one is awful and the other one is Seth's. Not sure why they deleted the real good one and the only other one is Chyna's. His best one is his catching finisher lmao

42 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Just tryna celebrate Triple H real quick. Man, his new entrance sucks. It ain't even timed with his signature apron pose. Then the Pedigree...his default one is awful and the other one is Seth's. Not sure why they deleted the real good one and the only other one is Chyna's. His best one is his catching finisher lmao

I swear his new entrance is for his long haired version that’s not even in the base game. His 2K19 entrance was perfect for current Triple H. 

I don't like that they removed the Earthquake Splash and the Cradle Lift Samoan Drop (Ryback's shellshock). The last one is especially egregious because the 2 person version in the corner is still in the game. WTF?

I'm sure there are many other missing moves but I've gotten around to making my CAWs who use those and well.....

Guest Fight Me.

They don't seem to have every single graphic from all the in-game arenas in Create a Show? I downloaded a great Raw '02 (yes they're different) arena just to find out I can't use the Raw '05 stuff. ???

To whatever idiot decided to remove almost all of Aleister Blacks jackets instead of just remove the logos like they did for literally every other removed wrestlers jacket, I would like to give a hearty and well deserved *Censored* YOU.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

To whatever idiot decided to remove almost all of Aleister Blacks jackets instead of just remove the logos like they did for literally every other removed wrestlers jacket, I would like to give a hearty and well deserved *Censored* YOU.

There is the one with the spiky shoulder pads, no? Swerve also has one similar to Black's older stuff.

Controls are a little tough getting use too... Feels a bit too arcadey to me in my opinion. Plus I'm not really happy with the choice of classic arenas and superstars. I would have had loved to see Mr Perfect, Rick Rude and Junkyard Dog make it onto the roster.

18 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

There is the one with the spiky shoulder pads, no? Swerve also has one similar to Black's older stuff.

There is two other ones without the bones design that are just completely gone, including the one with the metal studs which I used for a caw of mine.

Swerves is more denim than leather.

Archived