Things You Hate About WWE2K22

A N T I -

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advanced custom entrances being gone, I really hope they get patched back in after some backlash.

Aaaand not being able to do a grapple without a lock-up. Seems silly.

Other than that, can't really say until I have the game in hand. I certainly hope the myrise mode doesn't treat the male character like an absolute idiot again though.

I dislike that I cannot alter the color of the ribbon in my signature CAW's hairstyle. Been able to do that for a couple of years but now, nope. Nothing like a hair-colored ribbon (and it's not like a tie, it's a full-on "this is obviously not hair" accessory). Not the end of the world but super annoying and makes my character look more plain. Definitely something that could theoretically be patched but I'm sure their priorities will lie elsewhere.

Very disappointed with the limitations on making body types. I went back and looked at CAWs from 2K19 that I made and I downloaded from other creators.  The body types are so generic for CAW. Just scaling their height up or down for their weight, doesn't change the proportions or definition on various body parts.  I've purchased this game franchise every year from 2007-2019, (no 2K20 as I saw the awful videos online) . 

I've rarely ever written about these things, as I hardly ever even post over all the years I've been playing and purchasing the game.  I think this might actually be the last time I ever purchase a game from this franchise. It's been 2 steps forward, and sometimes 2 steps back for years. I'm just tired of the dance. 

Unless they are able to patch in features to CAW mode, I don't see myself even playing this game very much, if at all. Good luck to all the great creators who are on this forum, trying to re-create your tremendous CAWs from previous versions of this game will be a complete uphill battle. 

As far as CAWs and the game goes, it peaked with 2K19. 

P.S. I hate the bandanna on Hogan's model. The model looks great the bandanna looks like some kind of puff hat sitting on his head. 

while springboards actually work in this game compared to 2K20, their hit detections.. leaves something to be desired.

also setting up ground spots is a pain in the ass, they tend to not stay down long enough.

13 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

while springboards actually work in this game compared to 2K20, their hit detections.. leaves something to be desired.

also setting up ground spots is a pain in the ass, they tend to not stay down long enough.

you can also add rebound grapples and strikes to that to i alway end up just bouncy off the guy

• Hulk Hogan has a beard.
  • You can't delete Hogan's bandana without modding, right?
  • No advanced entrances.  This is going to suck.
  • No Rey Mysterio 96 for us plebs on last gen because *Censored* us, right?  I might be able to fix that with Rey 97, assuming it's not something 2K decides to take away with a patch.
  • The annual "unlock all" DLC doesn't unlock everything. (example, showcase)
  • I hear the servers are as bad as 2K16's or 17's.  I remember the image uploader site being total ASS one year, though I don't remember which one.
  • WCW Monday Nitro still doesn't make use of the actual lights that WCW used during entrances. You know, the lighting trusses that basically looked like an upside down U.  Even PS1's WCW Nitro got that right.  They also never put the mat logo on there.  I know it wasn't there for very long (Septemberish 98-spring 99) but I just like to have it.

KnXGVaQ.jpg

All that said, I'm pretty positive going in.

I hate that they actively removed pin combos on A LOT of the tag team moves/finishers (unless they DO still have it just not showing up in create a move set). It’s such an odd decision, and a bummer since I loved how well they worked before. I had Breezango use the Wheel Barrow Leg Drop, which used to have a pin combo and…Mannnnnn what a bummer.

1 hour ago, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

I hate that they actively removed pin combos on A LOT of the tag team moves/finishers (unless they DO still have it just not showing up in create a move set). It’s such an odd decision, and a bummer since I loved how well they worked before. I had Breezango use the Wheel Barrow Leg Drop, which used to have a pin combo and…Mannnnnn what a bummer.

Considering RickyBobby was actively surprised to learn certain moves were missing pin combos (I was supposed to put a list of moves missing and moves missing combos for him today and completely forgot, Sorry man!), I think this might actually be a bug or mistake we could see fixed via patch.

6 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Considering RickyBobby was actively surprised to learn certain moves were missing pin combos (I was supposed to put a list of moves missing and moves missing combos for him today and completely forgot, Sorry man!), I think this might actually be a bug or mistake we could see fixed via patch.

Ooooh this would be the greatest news for a bug ever. It was insane to think they removed pin combos now that everyone was given access to it.

EDIT: It does appear to just be a bug. Wheelbarrow Leg Drop Tag Team Move does still have the pin combo in matches, they're just...not searchable as pin combo this year.

- No advanced Entrancecs

- not enough generic entrances to make up for it. They even removed several we had before like (as example) Camerons, Emmas and so on. For that they added a "cavewoman" one nobody needs.

- Issue with the Cheecks in the editor, images on the boots not going all the way to the front part of the boot, the hair covering parts of the face making real life superstars looking off facially

- issues with the logo uploader and servers AGAIN

- several crashes on various parts of the game

- every superstar no matter if they are a striker, technician and so on being forced to use powerbombs for certain occassions only because there aren't any other moves included to pick from and because of the lack of moves in general

- height and weight  being tied with each other forcing us to give more weight to a real life superstar that is lighter only so we can get their body  somewhat accurate. Certain weight/height combinations not even being  available at all is horrible. 

That the enhancement talent in MyGM, the original characters in MyRise and alternate attires for superstars are not usable outside those modes.

2K should add a patch, so we can use those characters and alternate attire are useable throughout the rest of the game, the hard part is already over. Just finish the easy part.

Archived