Things You Love About WWE2K22

A N T I -

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate them giving us cross platform Community Creations! A lot of my creator buddies got to shine this year because of it, even if CAW quality took a step backward for whatever reason. I appreciate the return of GM mode! I haven’t tried it yet to be honest, but the fact that it was the most requested feature going into this game and they made it happen is really something to marvel at, with all that was going on. I appreciate all the DLC! It might be forgotten in the long run because of the quality and lack of replayability of this release, but the DLC is among the best of all time. They really showed out this year and gave us a bunch of people, even celebrities, which I can appreciate, as it adds an element of fun and gets potential new eyes on the product. It wasn’t perfect; it never is…not even 2K19…not even No Mercy… but they took a big swing goddammit…or atleast they tried to, despite the circumstances. Can’t wait for the next one. Hopefully another Mania season release!

I did like the bruising for women caws early-on. I found it a great workaround to not being allowed to have the women bleed. Made fights feel more epic certainly, like blood does for male caws.

Instead of turning it down slightly so female caws didn't look quite so badly beaten by Tyson, they appear to have removed it altogether. Shame.

Note: I usually just sim cpu vs cpu female caw vs female caw.

• 1 month later...

Archived