Things You Love About WWE2K22

A N T I -

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The graphics.  Maybe not all of them... Honestly I think Bossman and Andre looked better in the 2K20 comparison pics I've seen... but like 99% of the faces.  There has never been a better looking Stone Cold Steve Austin in any video game ever.  They even got the blondish brown color of his goatee just right, from what I can tell.  I love the look of Starrcade '96 Rey, and on that note, the arena looks great as well.
  • Honestly I'm just super stoked about jumping back into a wrestling game and creating again for the first time in 3 years.

I like how in Showcase Mode, the transition between in-game action and the real life action it's based on, flow naturally. It doesn't take away from what you're doing.

The graphics are fantastic. 

The new camera angles are phenomenal. 

I loved the Drew Gulak tutorial.

I like that Keith Lee and Mia Yim are still in the game. I didn't play 2K20, so I'm looking forward to playing as them.

They added an alien mask in CAW mode!  And insect wings!  Still no bear mask, but it'll do.

Remember the patch for WWE 2K17 where you couldn't combine Macho Man's tassel jacket with some boot tassels on the same attire?  It's fixed!  Now we can make all of the early 90s WCW Macho Man attires we desire!  And with a better face this time.

Nice graphics. 
Gameplay and combo system

2k20 Originals  moves and parts are still in the game! ????????

CAS is still great, with some things added

My Rise

cross platform cc

some submissions seem more interactive.

better character audio when doing moves, especially with cas.

Archived