Hey guys.

Ollie The Magic Bum

I would’ve replied to one of the older topics, but apparently they get archived now and you can’t reply to them? I dunno. Whatever. 

I heard a Paramore song and it made me think of early 2000’s emo kids which made me think of this site.

Hope any of you old guys that remember me or the old days are doing well. Miss you guys and miss the community we used to have here. The late 90’s/early 2000’s message board days were somE really fun times. 

• 4 months later...

Well rather than making a new threads let’s just reply here

super *censored*ed up at a bar and someone played somewhere out there by our lady peace. Shit reminded me of old school wrestling because tbeh played Benoit’s theme. 

man we didnt know how good we had it back then. We had school in the morning and afternoons. As soon as it was over it was time for fun. Half ass that homework (or don’t… dog ate it..: whatever)  and get to chilling with friends. Can’t fathom the amount of time I spent talking about what happened on wcw and wwf with my friends and playing the games with my friends. Not a care in the world except Austin getting one up on vinnie Mac. Those were the *censored*ing days fellas

miss all you mother*censored*ers. For real. We had some fun times shooting the shit here. I don’t know how many people will actually see this but dhoot really a pm. Let’s leep up on socials 

This place was the best at one point and it showed with the amount of activity that took place every hour of every day. Can't recall how long ago it was but from the period that I discovered it around 2008ish or so looking for CAW formulas, to the time around 2010 when I finally decided to start posting in the forums I was addicted to this place. I used to love talking crap about Cena and the RAW and SD shows  in the WWE section every Monday, not really realizing that those would be the last great days of WWE as a whole before the product really started to suck ass.  I  have a little over 20 thousand posts and I'd say 97% of them are from between 2010-16. Since then I only come in here every so often just to help keep this place alive.

• 1 month later...

Most of you were around here before me and keeping it going. It's good to see the some of the same faces when I log on.
Wish there was a way we could get this place popular like it used to be, I miss the good ol' days. Like M3J said when we didn't need to worry about money or other stresses in life.
It's sad not more people have responded to this thread. I liked that we all could have different opinions and it was a bit of a melting pot in that sense. Bit of drama every now n' then but most of the time we just carried on debating and discussing which I think is important. 

Hi guys,

I don't know why but I was just sitting here chilling and something gave me the urge to come see how this site was doing.

Shame to see its no longer active, but I agree with everyone above that there were some very fun times and I have a lot of fond memories from this place. And it's nice to see some familiar faces.

I know I had a history of being a bit of a dick on here sometimes haha. The final nail in the coffin was when I got drunk one night and went off on Status. Perma banned from that point on ? Is that the same guy as WhatsTheStatus who now does all the CAWs on 2K22?

Not that it matters but in now a 33 year old man with a 2 year old daughter and I haven't had a drink in years!

I do occasionally think back to the good times on this forum and all the awesome people who used to post here.

Anyway, I just saw this thread and thought I'd make a quick account to drop in and say hi. Hope all my old online friends from my childhood are alright and doing good in life. It was fun getting to spend the glory days of Caws.ws with you all ??

10 hours ago, London* said:

Hi guys,

I don't know why but I was just sitting here chilling and something gave me the urge to come see how this site was doing.

Shame to see its no longer active, but I agree with everyone above that there were some very fun times and I have a lot of fond memories from this place. And it's nice to see some familiar faces.

I know I had a history of being a bit of a dick on here sometimes haha. The final nail in the coffin was when I got drunk one night and went off on Status. Perma banned from that point on ? Is that the same guy as WhatsTheStatus who now does all the CAWs on 2K22?

Not that it matters but in now a 33 year old man with a 2 year old daughter and I haven't had a drink in years!

I do occasionally think back to the good times on this forum and all the awesome people who used to post here.

Anyway, I just saw this thread and thought I'd make a quick account to drop in and say hi. Hope all my old online friends from my childhood are alright and doing good in life. It was fun getting to spend the glory days of Caws.ws with you all ??

I remember that London, I bet we're talking 6/7 years ago? 
Yeah he's the dude making all the caws nowadays, not that I play the games, but followed Status on twitter since back in the day when we we're friends.

Hope being sober is going well for you dude, you have way more willpower than me to be able to pull that off.  

33 w/ a kid. I can't even relate. I'm 28 but I really don't see myself as a family man, although its not something I'd be against. Hope you're doing well & your daughter too.

I imagine your permaban should be expired, I mean we've all grown up since then but who knows haha!

On 9/9/2022 at 6:33 AM, London* said:

Hi guys,

Congrats, that's a hard battle to fight! 

I've never been overly active on this board but I do have very fond memories of first signing up back in 06 when the SvR caw scene was really active. Whwn you had to manually write up the caws, fun times. 

On 9/9/2022 at 10:31 PM, Intentz™ said:

33 w/ a kid. I can't even relate. I'm 28 but I really don't see myself as a family man, although its not something I'd be against. Hope you're doing well & your daughter too.

If you'd have asked me at 28 years old I probably would have said the exact same thing. But then suddenly one day you wake up and your changing diapers and you don't even remember what life was like before ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw Doombunny on some wrestling thing a week or so ago.  I can't remember what it was though.  Seeing her made me think about this site.  I thought about checking on this site, but for whatever reason I didn't.  Tonight I met up with an old friend.  We had a few drinks and caught up with how our lives are.  I haven't had alcohol in a while and I tend to wax nostalgic when I drink, so I find myself here.  I met a lot of great people here.  I think I probably talked to Jacknife and Jerky the most.  Once they left my interest started waning.  It's nice to see a few old faces that I remember.

• 1 month later...

Hey, magic bum dude. I do remember your name from back when I was active here nearly 2 decades ago (2006 best times). You aswell M3J (werent you some indian/black dude?). Bushy kind of rings a bell too but not sure. Also that Doombunny (Amy something). Man did I stalk this one thread with the user pictures. Crazy that people still use this site and that it's actually still up. Whoever owns it needs to keep it up forever. It may not be profitable but the main page and all the topics and posts are a key to a lot of memories we thought we forgot. For you guys even more than me.

I just came here because suddenly and randomly I thought about the old Code-X forums right after waking up. I'm not known here though with my 2-3k posts. God damn, ya'll must be old as hell already (sorry for saying it :D ). I was a teen back then, 34 soon. Still a die hard wrestling fan (WWE) with some on/off years and gaming kiddo (PC - cod, rocket league, wwe2k). Always loved the CAWS on here for the SvR series. Some months ago I looked up some OG caw creator names and surprisingly some people are still on it like Wolfgang JT (he's on Twitter) and I believe Zurick aswell.

Man, this place is memories but which mother*censored*er made it dark mode? :D

PS: There was also a known guy on here who kept posting pictures of himself with his fancy mustache. I think his name was Mustachio or something.

EDIT: Just checked some of my old topics. I remember that I really liked the Render area where people took requests.
Unfortunately you can't really see a post history here?! Would love to see some of my first posts.

EDIT 2: I hope I get notified via mail when someone replies here. ?

Archived