Official AEW Revolution 2022 Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

They should just make the ladder match for an AEW title shot. I feel like TNT title matches are sometimes random, like a TV title in the past. Makes the ladder match seem kinda pointless when any of those guys could get a shot already.

I think it was lol

Just now, BestInTheWorld614 said:

They kept saying the ladder match winner would face the winner of Guevara/Scorpio Sky from Dynamite this week

Yeah, Scorpio is finally getting his title shot for winning the ladder match last year. They did him so dirty lmao

23 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, Scorpio is finally getting his title shot for winning the ladder match last year. They did him so dirty lmao

Scorpio actually had his title shot the Dynamite after Revolution last year. Lost to Darby Allin and I don’t think they did much with him after, so… yeah. They did him soo dirty lmao they could have at least made an actual story out of it 

Also just want to share that I’ve been slowly trying to get my girlfriend into wrestling over the years, and she’s enjoyed it from time to time, but I have NEVER seen her get into it the way she did with the Punk/MJF feud. She’s not watching Revolution but the second she heard the match starting she ran in to watch it 

Archived