WWE Hall of Fame 2022

black_machismo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very much well deserved. The Undertaker is my all time favorite. To be honest, I think that he should be a solo inductee. For so many years, he was booked as that unique special attraction that Andre the Giant was. It make a lot of sense for Taker to be a solo inductee in order to put him in that same class as Andre.

3 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

I’m most hoping to see Victoria in the Hall of Fame, but with this year seems perfect for Michelle McCool to get inducted. Cali girls Victoria/Melina (hopefully both) to be inducted in LA next year. 

Isn't Victoria Chicago based? Or did she move after closing her restaurant?

Why? Because of his political rol? Tbh I don't know what he's done since being a mayor and whatnot, but I just admire him for his WWE career as Kane and I think it makes the most sense for him to induct Taker.

12 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

Why? Because of his political rol? Tbh I don't know what he's done since being a mayor and whatnot, but I just admire him for his WWE career as Kane and I think it makes the most sense for him to induct Taker.

Not just because he's right wing or whatever...he just had some terrible takes on the Russia/Ukraine situation, and used the conflict as a time to further divide people instead of addressing what really matters. It was one of those situations where all he had to do was say absolutely nothing. But he couldn't help himself. Went on some inane rant about democrats being weak for not realizing that "might makes right"...real sophomore level shit. - Anyway...it would just be nice if someone else could do it. Everyone knows where Taker falls on the political spectrum as well...but, at least there's still hope for him to not be as entirely tone-deaf and incapable of reading a room as Kane.

I was expecting Vince will be the one to induct him. Kane is a good choice but Vince would be much much better. Considering through Thick and Thin, Undertaker did everything for Vince. I just wish this HOF Ceremony will be for Undertaker only. Really don't want any other wrestler to be inducted this year. The others would have to wait for next year's HOF

Archived