Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EJ!

“Freaks, Peaks, and Jelly”

graphics are really impressive, they just gotta iron out the animations. a few times i was wondering what was happening to Scott

Agree. Graphics looks great but the animations needs work. It's like steiner is having a seizure. Also his arms are not high enough while he is flexing. Hope they improve it as they update the game.

I agree with you guys, Visual this looks already fantastic enough to me...but animations need some work.
The Elbow looks good, but most other animations do look a bit janky.
But i love that we might get a few wrestler specific arenas, that would be pretty neat.

Animations and models will be fixed, don't worry. It's all alpha and just showing the progress.

On 2/13/2022 at 2:06 AM, Mani-Man said:

I agree with you guys, Visual this looks already fantastic enough to me...but animations need some work.
The Elbow looks good, but most other animations do look a bit janky.
But i love that we might get a few wrestler specific arenas, that would be pretty neat.

Gonna be quite a bit of wrestler specific arenas. The one in that vid is also in.

I like the way the developers of this game are previewing what they're working on similar to that boxing game which is looking great.

From what previews have shown this game still needs a lot of work but I like how involved fans are in making this game better.