How would you tie weight class or body size into moves ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

as we all know from real wrestlers that there are heavyweights who can move like light weight guys, Awesome, Vader, Bam Bam, Lee, Taker, ect who all have various body sizes and weight class, so how would you tie it all intogether ? Some sort of ability that is selectable or attribute meter  say for example Athleticism ? how would you do it, tie it all together in this aspect, the Big Men that can move like Light Weights..?

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of like how they've handled it before with the special abilities. I think the opposite side of the same coin is smaller/average sized guys who are much stronger than they appear (i.e. Cena, Cesaro, Rollins, etc). I think that both the divey super bigs and powerhouse 230 lbers have been handled fairly well in the past couple of games.

That said, I wish the animations would better reflect when a heavyweight guy does a moonsault (i.e. his impact should be, well, heavier than when a cruiser does it) or when Cena hulks out by getting a 400+ lber on his shoulders for the AA (there should be an extra effort animation). I know they have done something like that in the past but I feel like it should be made more of a deal than it has been when it's done in game.

Perhaps both types of "outside the box" physical feats should require an extra special move stock to perform? Not as means to punish the player but more of a way to indicate their significance. Mike Awesome would be one of the bigs that it wouldn't make super sense for him to have that restriction since it wasn't so much an odd super move that he flew on but several of his regular ones as well, but for Taker, Vader, Bam Bam, Keith Lee etc., it makes all the sense in the world to me since their dives are big "holy shit" moves.

Archived