The Usos (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Rick Boogs
xAUhZP7.jpg

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz & Logan Paul
B26u3mx.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin (w/ Madcap Moss)
CorJTld.jpg

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Kofi Kingston & King Woods vs. Sheamus & Ridge Holland (w/ Butch)
TE7Gc73.jpg

WrestleMania Sunday Match Card:

Biggest WrestleMania Match of All Time
Winner Take All Championship Unification Match
WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns (w/ Paul Heyman)
wWRRY3Q.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Edge vs. AJ Styles
H05p4q6.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Alpha Academy vs. RK-Bro (c) vs. The Street Profits
tYi0lbc.jpg

WWE Womens' Tag Team Championship Match
Fatal 4-Way Match
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley vs. Carmella & Queen Zelina (c) vs. Naomi & Sasha Banks vs. Shayna Baszler & Natalya
P8Q07IH.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Bobby Lashley (w/ MVP) vs. Omos
MLaWw2R.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory
09vR3s8.jpg

Grudge Match
Anything Goes Match
Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn
nv8539c.jpg

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.
Just now, Counting Lights said:

Wait really? These guys are doing Ronda vs Charlotte? I mean... I guess I shouldn't be too surprised but... Ronda vs Becky is RIGHT THERE.

Apparently that may be the plan for next year as Fox executives want Ronda on SD now.

Credit:pwinsider

For those asking about the stories making the rounds this evening about WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin potentially wrestling at Wrestlemania 38 this April, there is some truth to the story in that WWE reached out to Austin in late December/early January to gauge his interest in doing something at the show.   

However, in the weeks that followed there had been zero confirmation within WWE from any source that Austin agreed to physically wrestle at Wrestlemania 38.   The idea pitched (at the time) was to have Austin return and compete in Texas as a one-time sendoff in front of a massive crowd with the idea that Austin's involvement would help boost Wrestlemania ticket sales as the company needs to move in the area of 200,000 tickets to sell out both nights at AT&T Stadium. 

Even if he doesn't wrestle, WWE has always planned and intended for Austin to be part of Wrestlemania in some fashion  He was part of the initial announcement that aired last year at Wrestlemania 37 to push this year's event in Arlington, Texas and was featured on the Wrestlemania commercial that aired over the weekend during the Superbowl, as was The Rock.

The Austin-Wrestlemania involvement was initially reported tonight by Fightful.com.  PWInsider.com initially heard about the idea of Austin doing something back in early January, but at the time, it was described to PWInsider.com by one company source as a "Hail Mary idea" but the source did not know whether anything would pan out beyond that the idea was tossed at Austin.  The source at the time hoped a storyline would kick off at the Royal Rumble, which obviously did not happen.  At the time, PWInsider.com was unable to confirm with other sources that Austin was intending to wrestle or even considering the pitch and with only one source, felt there was not enough to go forward with reporting what could have just been a rumor being tossed around internally.

PWInsider.com is told that as of today, Austin still has yet to commit to wrestling.

Credit:pwinsider

Possible mania match

During the Elimination Chamber PPV, The Miz did a backstage promo stating that he was calling for someone to be his partner against Rey and Dominik Mysterio.

The word backstage at the show is that the current plan is for the partner to be Logan Paul, potentially for Wrestlemania.

Paul has made several WWE appearances over the last year, including taking a stunner from Kevin Owens at Wrestlemania 37.

I’d rather one world champion in the current climate. Every PPV is a joint show and I don’t have any faith in WWE booking 2 strong champions anymore. One always gets a little more love than the other. Plus the Us and IC titles obv deserve a little more love when the world champion is busy on the other show

On 1/31/2022 at 6:38 PM, Jeb ? said:

Biggest WrestleMania Match of All Time
Winner Take All Championship Unification Match
WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns (w/ Paul Heyman)
bra3xlA.jpg

All-time shouldn't be hyphenated in this and it bothers me

and the fact that this is what they're calling the match ????

Archived