Women of WWE 2K22

Jeb ★

7 hours ago, Olan said:

Well the MyRise characters that WTS posted do not have a change the name option so we are stuck with all of them being called The Superstar

Just checked and you are right. :(

I think that Mei Lee Fan and Josie Jane are still called by their real names thought (couldn't check yet).

Only the alternate versions of the wwe superstars are not.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/22/2022 at 10:14 AM, Olan said:

Why leave the Bella Twins victory scene in the game but take their entrance?

No idea, but it's like 2K is purposely trying to have the keys to WWE taken away from them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.
13 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

New patch just dropped, the MyRise models of Alexa Bliss (Goddess) & Nikki Cross are added! 

I also noticed if you go to edit superstars, they are listed as a team despite them not being there under my tag teams. But if you use them, they do come out together with their entrance and victory motion.

Reminds me of Big E not being in the New Day group, but they do all come out together if you chose all three.

11 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I also noticed if you go to edit superstars, they are listed as a team despite them not being there under my tag teams. But if you use them, they do come out together with their entrance and victory motion.

Reminds me of Big E not being in the New Day group, but they do all come out together if you chose all three.

They will show up as a team if you hit "Default", first team on the list and you're not able to edit them other than deletion.  Candice and Indi will also show up as a team when you hit "Default" but Indi is not added to The Way stable, so you have to add her.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my biggest pet peeves from past games has returned: gender-specific jackets.  In 2K17, I was not able to use the Freebirds white jackets with the tassels for female CAWs.  That was rectified in 2K19, but it has now reared its ugly head once again.  I can't find Michael Hayes' jacket nor The Hurricane's cape on the female side, although there seems to be a generic cape.

Archived