Women of WWE 2K22

Jeb ★

Ivelisse is finally online!

Hashtags: Ivelisse, Dumeka, AEW.

Unfortunately we can't use dots and such in the hastags anymore so I could add Shine and other too.

Hope you guys will enjoy. :)

Preview of Cameron

EDIT: Face and Hair Updated. Moveset, Entrance and Win finished.

Waiting until the uploader and server work so I can upload the remaining logos for her attire, then finish it and release her on CC.

Cameron-Face.png

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vickie Guerreror first look.

At least her younger self since we are not able to make peoples faces look older with the new editor like we could before.

Vickie.png

Mainly created her for the MyGM Mode so I can use her as a manager.

VickieGM.png

1 hour ago, __kevinthomas said:

Does anyone know of a creator who takes requests for attires?

May be worth requesting in the creation section and seeing if you get any bites. What’re you hoping for? I’ve come across a lot of great stuff on Twitter already, someone may have already done it.

17 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

May be worth requesting in the creation section and seeing if you get any bites. What’re you hoping for? I’ve come across a lot of great stuff on Twitter already, someone may have already done it.

I'm looking to recreate the 2020 women's Money in the Bank matches so those attires! They're slowly starting to trickle in now.

Still need Bayley, Carmella, Lacey, and Tamina. I'm hopeful I'll at least get Carmella's and then I could probably improvise on the rest.

7 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

I’m seeing random exclusive characters from MyFaction like long haired Triple H and The Godfather. Are there any women exclusives? Not played that mode at all. 

Yes.

- Trainer Beth Phoenix

- 2020 Alexa Bliss (her old gimmick with the pink/black attire)

- 2020 Nikki Cross (not the ASH outfit)

- Mei Lee Fan (its a MyRise Character that has her own Entrance and her own Music, she looks a bit like the retired Indy Wrestler Kris Wolf )

- the My Rise woman that is taking care of the PC Center and helps you with your career until you select a brand (unfortunately forgot her name)

You can currently find them all on CC. :)

WhatsMyStatus has posted after he unlocked them.

4 hours ago, Saturi said:

Yes.

- Trainer Beth Phoenix

- 2020 Alexa Bliss (her old gimmick with the pink/black attire)

- 2020 Nikki Cross (not the ASH outfit)

- Mei Lee Fan (its a MyRise Character that has her own Entrance and her own Music, she looks a bit like the retired Indy Wrestler Kris Wolf )

- the My Rise woman that is taking care of the PC Center and helps you with your career until you select a brand (unfortunately forgot her name)

You can currently find them all on CC. :)

WhatsMyStatus has posted after he unlocked them.

Thank you very much. I understand these are all from MyRise, which is a mode I’ve been loving! I thought the long haired Triple H was from MyFaction, I never played that mode as I thought it was just a card game. 

10 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

Thank you very much. I understand these are all from MyRise, which is a mode I’ve been loving! I thought the long haired Triple H was from MyFaction, I never played that mode as I thought it was just a card game. 

My Faction is partially like the towers in Mortal Kombat and daily rewards like in some mobile or mmorpg games. :)

Just visit the my faction daily to get various points or goodies to unlock cards. The cards represent in game wrestlers you can use in the matches needed in that mode.

You need to play the matches and finish the challenges given to finish the stage (like a quest) and gain all the possible rewards.

the my rise caw characters are based on real life people aswell (not wrestlers though) that got scanned for the mode. :)

The fun part is they are coming with their own entrance and entrance theme that is not selectable in the game otherwise.

Josie Jane got unlocked aswell and its available on cc aswell.

I changed her Jobber attire into this one. :)

Josie-Jane.png

3 hours ago, Saturi said:

My Faction is partially like the towers in Mortal Kombat and daily rewards like in some mobile or mmorpg games. :)

Just visit the my faction daily to get various points or goodies to unlock cards. The cards represent in game wrestlers you can use in the matches needed in that mode.

You need to play the matches and finish the challenges given to finish the stage (like a quest) and gain all the possible rewards.

the my rise caw characters are based on real life people aswell (not wrestlers though) that got scanned for the mode. :)

The fun part is they are coming with their own entrance and entrance theme that is not selectable in the game otherwise.

Josie Jane got unlocked aswell and its available on cc aswell.

I changed her Jobber attire into this one. :)

Josie-Jane.png

Is that on CC yet? 

BTW, thanks for the MYRISE chatacters

5 hours ago, Olan said:

Is that on CC yet? 

BTW, thanks for the MYRISE chatacters

Hi Olan! :)

Great to see you again after such a long time. :D

She is on CC but not with this attire. I just modified her basic one by selecting and applying this parts in the caw editor.

Just use the hashtag: WhatsTheStatus and you will find all the unlocked MyRise characters along with a few others he uploaded.

2 hours ago, Saturi said:

Hi Olan! :)

Great to see you again after such a long time. :D

She is on CC but not with this attire. I just modified her basic one by selecting and applying this parts in the caw editor.

Just use the hashtag: WhatsTheStatus and you will find all the unlocked MyRise characters along with a few others he uploaded.

Hey Saturi, surprised you remember me. Yea 20 was so bad I stayed with 19. Glad to see your creations again 

I have your Josie already downloaded along with many others. I have plans for Josie and this attire is perfect

6 hours ago, Olan said:

Hey Saturi, surprised you remember me. Yea 20 was so bad I stayed with 19. Glad to see your creations again 

I have your Josie already downloaded along with many others. I have plans for Josie and this attire is perfect

Of course I remember you. :)

BTW: it's not my josie. It is a character that appears in the MyRise mode of the game and the guy with the name "WhatsTheStatus" unlocked her and made her available on cc. 

I just downloaded her and changed the attire.

Mei Lee Fan is another female character from the mode myrise and she has also her own entrance and theme so you sould grab her aswell.

Others that look like original are partially original caws he created though and have nothing to do with unlockables.

Only a few male and females do.

34 minutes ago, Saturi said:

Of course I remember you. :)

BTW: it's not my josie. It is a character that appears in the MyRise mode of the game and the guy with the name "WhatsTheStatus" unlocked her and made her available on cc. 

I just downloaded her and changed the attire.

Mei Lee Fan is another female character from the mode myrise and she has also her own entrance and theme so you sould grab her aswell.

Others that look like original are partially original caws he created though and have nothing to do with unlockables.

Only a few male and females do.

I changed JJ's attire to the one you posted here for her future heel turn. It isn't a perfect reproduction but close enough. 

I know the MYRISE characters are not your creations but you posted them so I claim them for you. :)

Any suggestions on what to use as tag team finishers for the below? I don’t know if I’ve missed their IRL finishers such as Dakota/Raquel’s assisted GTK or Ember/Shotzi’s dominator/running cutter combination, or whether there’s alternative suggestions? I’ve found suitable moves for Dana/Mandy (G9), IIconics (IIconics Knee) & Natalya/Tamina (Hart Attack).

Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez

The Fire Pit 

Lana & Naomi  

Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler 

Super Brutality 

The Way 

Is there any specific creators out there that I should look into that are releasing realistic accurate sized custom renders that don’t look out of place with the in-game ones.

Also is there no way of just using their already in-game render if you’re just making another idea for an in-game superstar.  

2 hours ago, Olan said:

Using the MyRise characters in Universe and they are announced as The Superstar and not by name is: Josie Jane. Is there a way around that? B

That's a known problem, you need to go to their name and check if you can change the announced name to something accurate.

2 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

Is there any specific creators out there that I should look into that are releasing realistic accurate sized custom renders that don’t look out of place with the in-game ones.

Also is there no way of just using their already in-game render if you’re just making another idea for an in-game superstar.  

You can go by like 750x "to whatever size it scales" or go by 1024x1024 from what I saw some doing OR you just try around to see what fits for you the best.

The problem is that the game doesn't scale images like that automatically to the size needed and the in game images are longer versions that get cut in the exhibition mode looking shorter while are show fully on the universe mode.

So no matter what size you do, one of the two modes will look off.

2 hours ago, Joshistar said:

Just a note to say ‘The Librarian’ Leva Bates has been uploaded - tags are: AEW, Leva and SHIMMER. 

GJ, gonna go check her out. :)

Archived