Women of WWE 2K22

Jeb ★

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Scott Eastwood said:

I heard Lita's entrance isn't even in the game, it just seems like they took a lot of things needed to create her out is that true?

They removed a lot of entrances which is annoying.

Finishing Cameron right now and her entrance is not there anymore so I have to pick Eva Maries to make her look somewhat like Cameron.

Emmas "it's all about me" entrance is gone aswell as several others. For that they gave us a "cavewoman" entrance that nobody needs. 

2 hours ago, Lita-x said:

?? I Need this 

I am honestly waiting to see if they do a patch ASAP. I hate to upload half ass caws. I only like uploading my greatest work and I feel this was one of them but the hair clipping is hindering it. 

I am working on her RR '22 attire as a secondary in the meantime. 

5 minutes ago, ScheiBe_ said:

I am honestly waiting to see if they do a patch ASAP. I hate to upload half ass caws. I only like uploading my greatest work and I feel this was one of them but the hair clipping is hindering it. 

I am working on her RR '22 attire as a secondary in the meantime. 

Awesome work! Can’t wait to DL it

hope they patch it soon, bummer that Lita wasn’t included in the game I’ve been patiently waiting on a good caw of her ??

1 minute ago, Lita-x said:

Awesome work! Can’t wait to DL it

hope they patch it soon, bummer that Lita wasn’t included in the game I’ve been patiently waiting on a good caw of her ??

I may  uploaded my Lita caws from 2005-2006 and 2001-2002 before I upload my modern day Lita. 

I think you will be satisfied with those until then. I have not seen a sub form yet for CAWS so I am thinking of creating my thread until then. 

15 hours ago, ScheiBe_ said:

I really hope they patch the glitchy women's hair in caw mode. It's really killing some of my creations!

275490864_5288067314538085_4434032130469

Having the same problem with all my caws.

Some hair even enclose the face that match that it makes it look more inaccurate then it is so to test it I created Ivelisse and compared with my WWE2K20 version which was very accurate and even it has the exact same points and morphing it looks more off in 22 and different because the hair is like glued on the sides of the face making her facial structure look different. :(

Also the Cheecks part of the creation barely does anything no matter if you place it to zero or to 100 points. Due to this the morphing is more difficult for some caws that need strong cheeck morphing.

Dont have too many complaints, but this Gear material glitch really needs to finally be addressed (returning from 18 and 20); ruins some of my gears

2k19 (where it works):

r3m5K34.jpg

22:

wsw6Q8t.jpg

cSEMGhL.jpg

33k9uFw.jpg

At this point I feel like custom logos should just have their own material tab, instead of relying on the mesh's material options.

9 hours ago, ScheiBe_ said:

I may  uploaded my Lita caws from 2005-2006 and 2001-2002 before I upload my modern day Lita. 

I think you will be satisfied with those until then. I have not seen a sub form yet for CAWS so I am thinking of creating my thread until then. 

That would be Awesome! Thank you

could you post the hashtags here so I can find you & save you to favourite creators. 

Our DLC this year: 

Banzai Pack (26/04/2022): Kacy Catanzaro 

Most Wanted Pack (17/05/2022): Indi Hartwell 

Stand Back Pack (07/06/2022): Stacy Keibler 

Clowning Around Pack (28/06/2022): Doudrop & Ronda Rousey 

The Whole Dam Pack (19/07/2022): Sarray & Xia Li 

On 3/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, Saturi said:

Updated Ivelisse. :)

Ivelisse-Face.png

I’ll be waiting for the drop ??

9 minutes ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Bit of a trick for OC creators and realistic renders; green arena + faceapp/photoshop editing. Outside of hiring someone who looks like your caw, this kinda works...

4EHNxgk.jpg

OxLkKlV.jpg

eUq3NCl.jpg

nQCCy1K.jpg

The bodies still throw it off, but eh....

Pretty dope 

1 hour ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

I’ll be waiting for the drop ??

Pretty dope 

VSscreen.png

She is done gonna upload in a few.

Unfortunately they removed the parallel snapmare which is one of her signatures so I used the wheelbarow ddt which is one of her old finishers as signature along with her kick combo and gave her the two finishers she uses the most which is the sunset flip powerbomb and the trouble in paradise. :) 

Hashtags: Ivelisse, Dumeka, AEW, SHINE

EDIT: couldn't upload her because the server went down. :(

Gonna retry tomorrow after I'm awake.

58 minutes ago, Saturi said:

VSscreen.png

She is done gonna upload in a few.

Unfortunately they removed the parallel snapmare which is one of her signatures so I used the wheelbarow ddt which is one of her old finishers as signature along with her kick combo and gave her the two finishers she uses the most which is the sunset flip powerbomb and the trouble in paradise. :) 

Hashtags: Ivelisse, Dumeka, AEW, SHINE

EDIT: couldn't upload her because the server went down. :(

Gonna retry tomorrow after I'm awake.

Which system are you loading to this year?   I use so many of your creations every year.  

24 minutes ago, capricornscott said:

Which system are you loading to this year?   I use so many of your creations every year.  

Nice to see you again after such a long time. :)

I'm on PS5 this year :)

Archived