Women of WWE 2K22

Jeb ★

2 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Would be way higher than that:

OnzxMwH.jpg

5'9' would be laughable; also looks like it's tied to build or something. Weight sliders should be indifferent of height  (stupid decision), but we can also set the weight class before we even start body editing....so there's that I suppose.

I think that the body weight might go down if you use a other default body that is small or medium instead of the large one in the picture.

This way you could go up to 6 or 6'1' and still have a thin or trained body without a weight of a nia jax.

I agree though that it would had been better to have them as seperate sliders.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty impressed  but does not appear to be too many new hair styles for women. That's a bummer, was really hoping they'd recycle some of the in game diva hair styles from previous years.

I also really wish they would have made the Superstars/Divas name's available for their entrance name. It arks me that I like to make my own Trish but have to give her Patricia.

I think we had the top one before so it is not nessecarily scarletts.

They might have given her this attire so they won't have to create her original one since she appears only as a manager to cross in his entrance/ringside though.

On 3/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, ScheiBe_ said:

I'm pretty impressed  but does not appear to be too many new hair styles for women. That's a bummer, was really hoping they'd recycle some of the in game diva hair styles from previous years.

I also really wish they would have made the Superstars/Divas name's available for their entrance name. It arks me that I like to make my own Trish but have to give her Patricia.

True that. Always akward to have to recreate names that are actually in the game by connecting other ones that barely match with each other.

BTW: did you have set a plan on what female caws you will be creating this time? :)

I quit two years ago because of the desastrous WWE2K20 but want to restart at monday night after the game is available to me and I already created a list of women to create from AEW,IMPACT,NXT/WWE,INDIES,LEGENDS/EX-WWE.

Had also a STARDOM List but since you are mostly creating the women from there I thought I'll drop that part for now. :)

We could check each others lists so we can work on different ones to bring out women caws faster that way instead of having a lot of duplicates created at the same time if you want. Just let me know. :)

On 3/5/2022 at 7:20 AM, Saturi said:

True that. Always akward to have to recreate names that are actually in the game by connecting other ones that barely match with each other.

BTW: did you have set a plan on what female caws you will be creating this time? :)

I quit two years ago because of the desastrous WWE2K20 but want to restart at monday night after the game is available to me and I already created a list of women to create from AEW,IMPACT,NXT/WWE,INDIES,LEGENDS/EX-WWE.

Had also a STARDOM List but since you are mostly creating the women from there I thought I'll drop that part for now. :)

We could check each others lists so we can work on different ones to bring out women caws faster that way instead of having a lot of duplicates created at the same time if you want. Just let me know. :)

I do! So far I have ready; Lita, Molly, Shaniqua, Maria, Paige, Ruby (Soho gimmick). Waiting on a sub-form to post the full list, I have others in the works.

I also stopped creations after 2k20. I made one recently and was reminded how horrendous the game was. 

36 minutes ago, ScheiBe_ said:

I do! So far I have ready; Lita, Molly, Shaniqua, Maria, Paige, Ruby (Soho gimmick). Waiting on a sub-form to post the full list, I have others in the works.

I also stopped creations after 2k20. I made one recently and was reminded how horrendous the game was. 

I feel you. :(

Really hope we will get lucky this time so we can contribute to the community again. :)

Looking forward to see your creations!

Didn't planned Lita because I think she will be a part of the "Most Wanted" DLC pack along with Ronda.

Have Ruby , Paige and Molly on my list but since you are doing them I will take them down and focus on others then. :)

You don't plan to do any Stardom or in general Yoshi Wrestlers?

I'll be honest, guys.  Stacy was my favorite "diva".  I tried to make a CAW of her in 2K19 using face textures from past games, but it just did not work.  I ended up with a very generic CAW, akin to 2K's Molly Holly but with better hair.  Hopefully 2K can do better on Stacy!

It’s so awesome to see Stacey in, BUT:

1- It will be weird to have her without Torrie

2- It’s bittersweet because, we get 1-2 new Women legends, but at the expense of  2-3 each game. 

We will have Stacey along with Chyna, Beth, Trish and Lita…..but we’ve lost Molly, Ivory. Jacqueline and Alundry Blayze. 

Archived