Women of WWE 2K22

Jeb ★

Hoping they really come through for the ladies with DLC. 

In an ideal world we’ll get a full women’s pack including the removed legends and some additions, as well as women included in a main roster pack (Doudrop, Ronda, Zelina), NXT U.K. pack & NXT 2.0 pack.

I doubt it though. We’ll probably get 3-5x tops. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, no Doudrop is unfortunate but I'd prefer Piper Niven anyway.

Kind of weird to have Trish without Lita, particularly since the latter has been much more active with the company over the last decade (and that's not counting her recent return to the ring).

I wonder if we'll ever see Victoria or Melina in a WWE game again? I enjoyed both of them irl and always thought they had fun movesets in the games,.

It’s interesting that Paige has tweeted out to both WWE and 2K regarding her omission in the game….then she later tweeted them about Lita, Doudrop. Zelina and the Bella’s being missing……it’s a coincidence that she just so happened to mention those specific names ( those they are heavily rumored to be DLC). No mention of the current UK champion, or Aaliyah, or any other legends. 

I'd love to have Paige, Gigi Dolin, Jacy Jayne, Madusa '96 or '97, maybe even "Holly cousin" era Molly Holly.

I'm starting to think Paige's omission may have been WWE deciding since she's not a wrestler anymore and doesn't really do anything with the company anymore... I don't know.  We can't even get Billy Kidman in the game despite being on WWE's payroll.

Guest Fight Me.

Speaking of Molly, I convinced myself maybe Hurricane and Mighty Molly would be in this year lol I mean with all their Rumble appearances and with Nikki ASH in the game, made sense to me.

1 hour ago, She-Wolf said:

I’m looking forward to getting the alt attire thing confirmed, we’ve seen a good few now (Alexa, Shayna, Rhea). I hope we’re getting some alt attires but I fear it’s just where they’ve been updated, and the older gear will be removed. 

I think they’re probably just models/alternates that are tied into MyRise that we can unlock. It’s hard to say, since we’ve seen Stephanie with two hairstyles in the same attire, too. 

Guest Fight Me.

I hope they're proper alt attires and not just stored away in the creation suite for us to recreate ourselves. They did that in 2K20 with some of the DLC attires instead of helping us save a few slots lol

Spotted in Revelle’s video are second attires for:

-Liv Morgan (red/black two piece from her render)

-Charlotte (Clash of Champions 2020) 

-Mandy Rose’s gold/black feather entrance jacket. I assume she has her entire Rumble 2020 look included, with the gold sequin bodysuit, since it’s in her in-game render. 

As well as:

-Mickie James in her denim look from her render.

-Billie Kay’s 2020 return gold gear from her render. 

-Toni Storm’s NXT World’s Collide gear. 

Interesting to see second gears for Liv & Dakota confirmed here. They’ve both got their render gears. Previously Elle confirmed Dakota had her black mesh “captain” gear from early 2020, and now she has her silver gear in this video. 

Mickie & Billie have their render gear too. If @.jackkk’s theory is correct about Mandy’s RR 2020 gear, that’ll be from her render too. 

It’s beginning to look like a lot of stars do have different gears, possibly a late 2019/early2020 gear and a late 2020/early 2021 gear. If the pattern shown thus far holds up.   

I agree. Whether they’re MyRise based, or just early in development, I’m glad we have them. I’ll be interested to see if they come with alternate models/skins attached, or will just be attire pieces. At the very least, the early 2020 Alexa Bliss shown in MyRise has an entirely different model, which I’m hoping we can unlock and play with. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Anyone catch the max women's caw height in that video?  If they jacked it up again like in 17....(granted they patched that back in, but still)

In the video she went up to 5,6 and the bar was not even in the middle so I guess that we should be able to go up to 5,9 at least.

Would be way higher than that:

OnzxMwH.jpg

5'9' would be laughable; also looks like it's tied to build or something. Weight sliders should be indifferent of height  (stupid decision), but we can also set the weight class before we even start body editing....so there's that I suppose.

From lugey’s video we can see Mandy’s Royal Rumble 2020 attire as we suspected, Nia’s gear, Tamina’s gear, Peyton’s one piece and another Alexa gear, this time her pink dress from the playhouse days, which would match up with her long pigtails in the first trailer. Seems like she has three models. 

Archived