Women of WWE 2K22

Jeb ★

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, suspicious squirtle said:

I thought Revelleution said only 21 women were available to play as. Zelina could be base game and just wasn't in the build as she hasn't been officially confirmed yet. I mean Charlotte and Sasha apparently weren't available to play as either.

That’s a fair point too. Just seems weird we’ve heard nothing about her, or especially Ronda. 

I still expect a few more women to be announced.  Rhonda, Zelina, Doudrop, Lita I would think. Then hoping for a few more  nxt/nxt uk ones like Xia Li, Indi Hartwell, Jinny, Xia Brookside, Isla Dawn, Kayden Carter etc...        That's not including the released stars still in game that won't get any press that's rumored like Tegan Knox, Lana, Iconics, Ember Moon, Mia Yim.  Then longshots like Franky Monet.  

13 minutes ago, Golden Boy® said:

Are entrances shorter this year or us this edited?

This is just edited from the clips in the reveal I think, hence the weird cutaways that account for half of the clip. The account has only posted previously revealed stuff, nothing new. 

I’d say Sarah definitely won’t make it as she was cut nearly two years ago. Ruby stands a bigger chance, but who knows. 

If the roster reveal is real (as it seems), Billie, Ember, Lana, Mia (both as herself and Reckoning), Mickie, Nia, Peyton, Tegan, Toni all made it. 

No Zelina or Ronda, who I assume will be DLC.

No Alicia, Paige, Bella Twins, Lita or Molly Holly either, which is more strange.  I can’t see them as Showcase unlockables so I guess they got cut, unless they’re VC purchasable or something? 

Some strange omissions and it really sucks that they seem so skimpy when it comes to women legends. They add two, but take three away :(. At this point, there has to be a women’s DLC pack, or something shady happened behind the scenes. 

I had hopes of Zelina, Doudrop, and Eva Marie being included but I can see why Zelina wasn't included. Maybe with the rumor of Doudrop being DLC, possibly her and Eva are being saved for DLC. The most puzzling thing about the roster is the exclusion of Lita and the Bella Twins. I thought that going forward the Women's Legends rosters would have Trish, Lita, the Bellas, Beth and Stephanie as the base and would include other random legends from there

Archived