Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeb ★

Women of WWE 2K22

Talk about the women's division in WWE 2K22 here!

Confirmed Roster:

Alexa Bliss
Asuka
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Beth Phoenix
Bianca Belair
Billie Kay
Candice LeRae
Carmella
Charlotte Flair
Chyna
Dakota Kai
Dana Brooke
Ember Moon
Indi Hartwell (DLC)
Io Shirai
Kacy Catanzaro (DLC)
Kay Lee Ray
Lacey Evans
Lana
Liv Morgan
Mandy Rose
Maryse
Mia Yim
Mickie James
Naomi
Natalya
Nia Jax
Nikki A.S.H.
Peyton Royce
Raquel González
RECKONING
Rhea Ripley
Ronda Rousey (DLC)
Sarray (DLC)
Sasha Banks
Scarlett (Manager)
Shayna Baszler
Shotzi
Sonya Deville
Stacy Keibler (DLC)
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon (Manager)
Tamina
Tegan Nox
Toni Storm
Trish Stratus
Xia Li (DLC)

I know every one is using Buddy Murphy as a "are they still in" measuring stick, but I'm guessing the likes of Ember moon, Toni, Tegan, etc. will probably still be in. Similar to how they do every year;....least I hope they're still in.

Yeah I think Nia, Toni, Ember, Mia and Tegan still stand a decent chance as the latest set of releases. 

Edited by .jackkk

I figure we’re getting soccer mom era Mandy for the main disc, but hopefully there’s an NXT 2.0 update in the Future Stars/whatever it’s called DLC pack for her. 

I don’t see any reason Ronda wouldn’t be in, even if it’s a tweaked version of her last model. Her contract was frozen if I remember correctly (?) until she got back. 

Edited by .jackkk

Wondering how they’re gonna do the roster reveal. Drip feeding it to us like this is torturous. I wanna know who is in this game and what they look like. Why don’t they do NXT UK reveals on Thursdays? I don’t get it…I don’t get any of it.

13 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Wondering how they’re gonna do the roster reveal. Drip feeding it to us like this is torturous. I wanna know who is in this game and what they look like. Why don’t they do NXT UK reveals on Thursdays? I don’t get it…I don’t get any of it.

For 2K20 they let a youtuber reveal the roster 12 days before release and then updated the website. I think they'll probably do something similar.

I still don’t like the way Chyna looks, but I like that her entrance pyro is more accurate. Chyna had a distinct face that they just aren’t capturing.

Just like every year I’m hoping for new versions of Trish and Lita, preferably from the Rumble or Evolution, even if it’s just as alternates. Some of the alumni models haven’t had updates in years and desperately need them. 

Hopefully that's why they aren't showing them off right away, I'd love for Lita to have her attire from the first Royal Rumble. Or at least not the attire that isn't accurate to what she actually wore

I always wanted to see Trish in her “retirement” outfit from Unforgiven 2006 (?) against Lita. But I’d accept her outfit from the 2018 Rumble or Summerslam ‘19 too I guess, since it’s a more modern look for her.

Edited by A N T I -