DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of how some moves are inaccurate but a part of me likes the variety in animations if the correct animation is already there. I just can’t get myself to play this game more than a couple days for when the dlc comes out due to the way gameplay is now.

If you do his opponent taunt (Right Trigger + Right on D-Pad) right in front of his opponent, they'll copy his movements like they're being brainwashed. 

Msks champion victory motion is generic champion 9

Bronson Reed's attire is now available in the caw mode,not sure when it happened though..

RDT_20220628_2244001699747836702352517.jpg

RDT_20220628_2243456369823581518826816.jpg

lmaooo i’m glad I won with the Rowdy buster then. i didn’t even attempt a submission bc Charlotte kept reversing shit and beating my ass

EDIT: just tested it and i tapped Lacey out on the first try

2 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

Anytime you go for a submission hold with Rousey. The ref will go into a pin position. You simply cannot win with any submission hold including her finishers when using Ronda Rousey. ?????

I won with her submission, no issues.

37 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

I won with her submission, no issues.

Hmm, must be a glitch with the grounded Rowdy Buster. Once you use it, it glitches out the ref and he’ll keep going into a pinning position whether it be for a pin or submission. I tested it twice in a match with the same result. 

man the Doink stuff is great. With the taunt and the Blackout ability thing. Im assuming thats not assignable. I wonder if it carries over if u copy his moveset completely. Cuz the actual DLC Doink model is not good. The hair and body are just completely wrong. I found a much more accurate looking Doink on Community Creations. Took me all of 2 secs to find a better one.

other then the bad whoopie cushion....i do like the new animations on some of Boogs and doinks moves.

i just wish i could tolerate the gameplay of this game. It almost felt tolerable earlier as Ronda Rousey. because she naturally does lots of strikes and clinches in her matches

I wonder why they didn’t give Piper Niven the Cobra Clutch Backbreaker/Clothesline Combo. She has the Clothesline portion of the move as her running strike but the way the move is animated. It looks like it’s missing the first part of the move animation. 

Pretty sure the whoopie cushion animation looks weird in create a moveset cause the opponent laying down is positioned sideways as opposed to parallel to Doink. In-game it looks more natural if the opponent is positioned right

I've been having a lot of fun with Doink (after completely redoing his moveset), but I hate that his diving double punch from SvR09 was removed years ago. It's one of the few trademark moves I associate with him. A new Stump Puller would have been nice, too, since the one in the game looks nothing like his.

Hope we get a good few new moves in the next pack, especially with RVD. We need the old rolling thunder back, the one we had as early as SYM and HCTP where he would hit the ropes first before rolling. Not the current one which looks awful with him taking a couple of steps back before rolling uncomfortably. 

Could do with some variations of the five star as well, in fact yet again the SYM/HCTP versions were better in both look and impact. 

4 hours ago, Oscar22 said:

Hope we get a good few new moves in the next pack, especially with RVD. We need the old rolling thunder back, the one we had as early as SYM and HCTP where he would hit the ropes first before rolling. Not the current one which looks awful with him taking a couple of steps back before rolling uncomfortably. 

Could do with some variations of the five star as well, in fact yet again the SYM/HCTP versions were better in both look and impact. 

I wholeheartingly agree, considering that this is the last pack, they gotta at least go all out with this one. Especially for RVD, a new Five Star Splashes, new proper Rolling Thunder. I wonder if LA Knight will get any new move from Eli Drake's moveset, like the reverse powerslam he does...I know some of his moves are already in the game, but now that LA Knight is set to make his debut, it makes sense to have even more of his moves he uses

Archived