DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Bae Slay Lee said:

Yes I'm so proud of being blessed with a game that we literally paid for. 

What a moronic sentiment. 

Nobody can complain on the 2k forums cause that idiot mod bans everyone and you have 10 other bootlickers dogpiling you if you say anything bad about 2k. 

2k sold us 28 characters and are not delivering what was advertised, "just be happy you got a game" is the stupidest excuse I've heard, you belong with those on 2k forums so far up 2k's ass for no reason. 

Had no idea that the 2k Forums are that bad. You may have your opinion on this but I'd disagree if you think it's a Moronic statement. I'd have my beliefs & you have yours. 

17 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

The Honeymoon phase is over, so "just be happy you got a game" is not working anymore...that comes for 2k23 early enough so dont worry.
But for now the people arent fooled anymore so its not working.

It is fair to expect something, it is fair to demand more for the money people pay.

Unless they give a discount or add more than awful cards in a mode fewer people than expected care, its absolutely justified to rip 2k a new one on this.
If you sell a DLC for the same price as the others while having less actual content, that is not okay.

Remove the character...thats fine.
But adding the pointless cards as compensation is not enough unless you also lower the price.
There is no reason to not add the animations and moves.
You can still lock the model and Commentary away, thats no big deal.

You may have made some good points on this situation but you are probably a HARDCORE WRESTLING GAMER that wants to expect everything to be accurate in the DLC & whatnot but I'd look at it from a WWE situation. It always has card to change when it comes to House shows & whatnot so when some incident happens & WWE tells the Creators to remove him, What do you want the Game Developments to do? Try to put a new character from the other DLC to replace it? Hate to say this but they never will do that & they think The MyFaction Mode is a Moneymaker in their eyes but in your eyes & half of the people, It's not so they are going to use something for MyFaction to please Half the people. I'd know that sucks but it is what it is. I'd used to play Video Games all the time but now, I'm only playing the game on my days off due to me having a life & working. 

Give me some NBA 2k models in the game as DLC so I can have LeBron and Curry take the wwe by storm lol.

But in all seriousness something as simple as 80's Hogan would make people forget the MSK situation.

It's really not THAT hard to make a new wrestler, it's not a mortal kombat or tekken character with all unique moves, they literally have entrance motions and moves for people they could add (Lita, Zelina, Molly) all they'd need is a new model. 

It's certainly not impossible to get season pass holders a replacement down the line. 

Guest Fight Me.

"Cody" and "Rhodes" are in the call name list thing lol

But yeah we ain't getting that man unless they go out of their way to fly him out to get scanned and everything.

On 5/23/2022 at 2:48 AM, miguelnuva said:

It would be cool if wwe included music that they own even if the person isn't there. For example page's theme or word life for Cena.

I've wanted this for years 

The unfortunate truth is that it would never be good enough  for some people and they'd still get hate for not including Ludvig Borgia's theme or something likewise obscure. 

I actually don't mind playing through MyFaction but I'm on the "all models, all models" train as well. It's absolutely silly to lock those behind any mode, and worse still to do so behind their gacha BS. 

On 5/21/2022 at 11:20 AM, Bae Slay Lee said:

It's really not THAT hard to make a new wrestler, it's not a mortal kombat or tekken character with all unique moves, they literally have entrance motions and moves for people they could add (Lita, Zelina, Molly) all they'd need is a new model. 

Well if that's your logic, just download a CAW. I'm sure there's some amazing ones on CC. No reason for the devs to put more work into unplanned projects when they can be concentrating on what's (busted) right in front of them. As it is, they've done so much work just to have WWE pull rank and remove their sheeit. Imagine 2k working on a "replacement" and 75% through it all, the Superstar in question does something that gets them removed. Wasted effort

Is everyone super excited for the BOOKER T Evo card? I hope we get to taunt 80 times to level him up, also do the same grab moves 90 times! the fun! I am gonna use him in 4 on 4 tag, then after that maybe i will be bold and try out a 4 on 4 tag, then when i have done that I will move onto the 4 on 4 tag. 

8 hours ago, WNX said:

Well if that's your logic, just download a CAW.

What a moronic statement lol. Where in my statement did I ever suggest anything close to caws being the same quality as in game models? Nowhere. Didn't even mention CAWS. 

No reason for the devs to put more work into unplanned projects

No reason other than treating their customers with respects and delivering 28 characters like we were sold. 

Imagine getting online and arguing for 2k to do even less work and to treat their costumers with even less respect, what are you even getting out of that? You're over the moon with 2 myfaction cards? Cool, mind your business and let people who aren't voice that. 

Imagine 2k working on a "replacement" and 75% through it all, the Superstar in question does something that gets them removed. Wasted effort

Then I guess by that logic 2k should just never add anyone ever again, genius. 

15 hours ago, Creepy Bro said:

Wasted effort is not having a better backup plan for an instance such as this.

In the year of our lord 2022, no less.

Considering the amount of releases and all with the WWE, yeah maybe planning for if a DLC wrestlers gets released, would have been a good idea.
But hinsight is 20/20 as they say.

19 hours ago, Bae Slay Lee said:

What a moronic statement lol. Where in my statement did I ever suggest anything close to caws being the same quality as in game models? Nowhere. Didn't even mention CAWS. 

No reason other than treating their customers with respects and delivering 28 characters like we were sold. 

Imagine getting online and arguing for 2k to do even less work and to treat their costumers with even less respect, what are you even getting out of that? You're over the moon with 2 myfaction cards? Cool, mind your business and let people who aren't voice that. 

Then I guess by that logic 2k should just never add anyone ever again, genius. 

You triiiiiiiiiiiiiippin ???

You're on this "All they'd need..." bullsheeit like these models don't take months to create. This isn't a cake walk. I understand y'all got screwed. I feel you on that, truly. If it was up to me, I'd tell them give y'all the cards and still pass you a few bucks. I dunno who out there bought into the season pass specifically for Nash but I'm sure they exist and they're not getting what they're promised. I FEEEEEELL THAT. But dude, they've had numerous characters removed, work they've already put in, hours wasted because WWE pulled rank, which they have every right to do. Not giving you a "replacement" character is NOT doing less work. They've done plenty (but never enough, let's be honest) and any backup plan would come off to me as content pulled from the game, just sitting on a digital shelf in an event any of their DLC characters got nixed. Nobody would be happy about that either. Best case scenario, they can pull a model from their 23 roster that they're close to finishing, but even that takes time

And I don't own the game, so I'm not "over the moon" about those dumbass cards ? stop jumping to conclusions dawg. There are reasons I haven't bought this sheeit yet. Add this to the list

4 hours ago, WNX said:

You triiiiiiiiiiiiiippin ???You're on this "All they'd need..." bullsheeit like these models don't take months to create.

Models don't take months to create, scanning literally takes away all the work, if each wrestler took 3 months to make you wouldn't see a roster of like 190. 

But dude, they've had numerous characters removed, work they've already put in, hours wasted because WWE pulled rank, which they have every right to do. Not giving you a "replacement" character is NOT doing less work.

Don't care. Not my problem. Giving two cards instead of a valid replacement is less work. 

any backup plan would come off to me as content pulled from the game

Lots of content has been pulled from the games or was not ready or was scrapped, they have many scans they don't use, who cares if YOU want to cry about such a petty issue? A character replacing a character is what's right, whether that character was finished or they finished to make good, really isn't important and you're just grasping at straw. 

Nobody would be happy about that either.

People would be happy with a valid replacement and getting what they paid for. There would not be mass protests in the streets over a replacement character pls stop that nonsense. 

And I don't own the game, so I'm not "over the moon" about those dumbass cards ? stop jumping to conclusions dawg. There are reasons I haven't bought this sheeit yet. Add this to the list

You sound belligerent. 

36 minutes ago, Bae Slay Lee said:

Don't care. Not my problem. 

You just invalidated every opinion on every topic you'll ever have on this board with five words. If you don't care, I damn sure don't. Have fun with all that sass

14 minutes ago, WNX said:

You just invalidated every opinion on every topic you'll ever have on this board with five words. If you don't care, I damn sure don't. Have fun with all that sass

Nobody cares if you care or what you find valid, you have no authority or credibility so your thoughts on anyone elses certainly hold zero weight.

Case and point you're not even being logical here, you expect consumers who paid money to care about 2k's problems, we don't have to, we don't have to be sympathetic towards a billion dollar company, like the shills are. 

Hurricane is my most anticipated wrestler from the next pack, mainly for his moves, i desperately want a new version of his Shining Wizard with a pin combo, a new Eye Of The Hurricane with a pin combo, and a new vertabreaker. They better not just slap those moves that we already have in the game on him and call it a day, that would really piss me off.

Stacy Keibler is my most anticipated wrestler from the next pack, mainly for her moves, i desperately want a new version of women’s special slap with a pin combo, a new hair pull snapmare with a pin combo, and a new corner foot choke. They better not just slap those moves that we already have in the game on her and call it a day, that would really piss me off.

Archived