DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to play Umaga in general, i've been contemplating who to have win the WWE title in universe on Raw, and ever since seeing Umaga and how damn amazing he looks i've decided to put the belt on him, something WWE should've done when he was alive and a part of the company.

As good as Umaga looks, if they really didn't bother adding a new (or even the old one back) Super Samoan Drop, they've wasted an opportunity and I'm very upset

On 4/24/2022 at 6:49 PM, Mr155551 said:

I forgot to mention that but apparently Yokozuna has both a championship entrance and a championship victory in the game

Good to know, I plan on giving ole boy a monster push in Universe.

Well, that is, if Universe's stability and operation is much improved by the time all DLC launches.

25 minutes ago, Oscar22 said:

In true 2k style… they’ve dropped a trailer on Twitter (an hour ago) saying available now…. But it isn’t available yet ??????

i knew i wasn’t crazy lmaooo i was searching trying to find it ??

3 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

The Banzai Pack press release says that the Season Pass contains 27 wrestlers, which is down from the 28 mentioned in the original press release. Is 2K really going to just cut Nash Carter without replacing him?

It's possible they just messed up and forgot someone.

After all, in the first press release about the DLC, they forgot to list Sarray in the Whole Dam Pack.

2 hours ago, Oscar22 said:

In true 2k style… they’ve dropped a trailer on Twitter (an hour ago) saying available now…. But it isn’t available yet ??????

Well, if anything... their inconsistency is consistent.

13 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

Who uses Jumping Front Kick in real life? I assumed it was for Kacy, but it's unused.

I also noticed something odd: Falling Headbutt 2 is categorized as a side move, but the animation looks like it's supposed to be an upper body move.

Could be a wrestler in a future pack, the Vader 2 taunt has seemingly come with this pack for example. 

Archived