Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

2 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

Ahhhhh I just realized no new moves pack

I dunno how realistic it is, but I’m hoping the packs will include moves that don’t belong to any of the models.

I wonder which Vader attire we'll get? I feel like they'd want to change it up a bit so maybe we could see the one with the full head mask he wore mostly in Japan. That would be awesome. 

9 minutes ago, MayorHaggar said:

Think we need a new "big guy" superkick for Yoko, Rikishi, and Umaga. 

Superkick 6 is Rikishi's superkick from the old games. was added in WWE'13 when he was DLC for that game

5 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

Superkick 6 is Rikishi's superkick from the old games. was added in WWE'13 when he was DLC for that game

Ah, got it. I was working off memory because it's been like 3 years since I've played WWE 2k. Good to know. 

with 2k20 they were able to sneak the new moves into the 2k Originals Showcases as rewards. Not sure how they can do it this time???

Just include them in the pack, not all of them were rewards IIRC. They probably have a fair few newly animated moves for released wrestlers, or wrestlers that didn't quite make the DLC cut.

Guest Fight Me.

Is that the most DLC characters they've ever offered? It feels like it. Especially after 2K20 was just...The Fiend and a bunch of useless alt attires.

Guest Fight Me.

No Bron Breakker or Carmelo Hayes tho? Or any of the newer NXT 2.0 stars. I was hoping for the new arena too.

Was about to comment on the stupidity of having Sarray but not Zelina Vega but checked and Sarray had debuted before Vega returned. 

We are likely going to get her in her old gimmick which is fine cause the new gimmick is so new but it sucks getting another outdated element of the game.

Also, Kayden not being in is a total WTF move since Kacy will have their trons and music haha

I would assume Kacy Catanzaro is based on that time she was in the Rumble (2019) as they tend to scan people there and that's why she is in her own, but that was a long time ago, so who knows

Far fetched but is there any chance the DLC packs come with more than just new models and moves? Some new hairstyles in caw mode are badly needed.

So maybe they can put the good super Samoan Drop back in where it belongs

Seeing "Hurricane Helms" on the list is slightly concerning since he only used that name for a few weeks in 2001 and again in late 2008. Hopefully it's just a typo.

Edited by RyanCE

15 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

Seeing "Hurricane Helms" on the list is slightly concerning since he only used that name for a few weeks in 2001 and again in late 2008. Hopefully it's just a typo.

he used it in the Royal Rumble last year

3 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

he used it in the Royal Rumble last year

That's not very encouraging. 2K should always prioritize the prime versions of legends. Who wants old man Jerry Lawler over his '80s/'90s self?

Just now, RyanCE said:

That's not very encouraging. 2K should always prioritize the prime versions of legends. Who wants old man Jerry Lawler over his '80s/'90s self?

could be a trademark thing? maybe 2k can use the name Hurricane Helms but not just the generic word of Hurricane for videogames??

14 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

could be a trademark thing? maybe 2k can use the name Hurricane Helms but not just the generic word of Hurricane for videogames??

The WWE SuperCard mobile game and new Mattel figures use the Hurricane name.

Edited by RyanCE