DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

Okay fine. Remove Nash Carter. But at least throw some extra moves into that pack to compensate. I do not use and do not care about MyFaction. Give me the damn axe guillotine driver.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Okay fine. Remove Nash Carter. But at least throw some extra moves into that pack to compensate. I do not use and do not care about MyFaction. Give me the damn axe guillotine driver.

I just posted this over at reddit

Instead of 2 worthless cards give us the axe guilitine driver move that was mo Caped (From one of the first wwe2k22 videos released)

@RickyBobby Work your magic,strut your stuff and ruffle some feathers..

17 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

What Candice do they have in MyRise?

good question ? i haven’t played the women’s myrise yet so maybe there’s a pre way version like there’s a rebel heart gargano? not sure but the reason doesn’t even make sense. they’re already in the game so what does it matter if they’re under contract with the company or not ?? 

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Just make the MyFaction models unlock for all modes that would more than make up for Nash Carter being removed, cause it would give us a ton of new models and gear.

^THIS 100%

7 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Just make the MyFaction models unlock for all modes that would more than make up for Nash Carter being removed, cause it would give us a ton of new models and gear.

This  idea is so simple that we shouldn't have to tell them but now they know we can all hope they do the right thing and GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!!!! ?

Here's my thoughts on this Nash Carter situation: 

This had to happen & could care less if you people are complaining about this. True, My faction is not my cup of TEA & that's fine but if you want to create a NEW MSK TAG TEAM, Then download a TREY MIGUEL CAW. Plain & Simple. Why did you think after that new PATCH that MSK's Tag Team Finisher just show up on the Move set selection in the game? I'd have read comments of your ideas on what you want to get out of this whole situation but too bad 2K Will not HAVE BALLS to do what you guys wish for. If you want to complain about it, go to their Forums & complain there. You guys can go & rant about it here but I'd would prefer doing the smart route if I'm completely Honest. I'd know you can't satisfy every people in the world that get this game & I'd get it but it appears that after reading the comments, It appears that you people are taken it WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!! Just be proud you have gotten this game instead of waiting another year for it. There will be issues here & there but to me, that's Normal to me because had issues with games before & usually upset about it but not to the extreme that you people have so far. I'd still have WWE 2K19 & have no desire to get rid of it just yet cause using it as a backup in case something happens to 2K22. I'd know my comment could be harsh but I'm just trying to go a different Route with this. The bottom line is just try to enjoy this game as you can & thank your stars that this game is WAY BETTER than 2K20. 

Wait, so are you guys telling me this "Axe Guillotine Driver" you keep talking about isn't just some move wishlist sheeit, but it was actually seen IN-GAME during promotion?

3 hours ago, WNX said:

Wait, so are you guys telling me this "Axe Guillotine Driver" you keep talking about isn't just some move wishlist sheeit, but it was actually seen IN-GAME during promotion?

It was seen being mocapped in the first thing we saw for the game.

3 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

This had to happen & could care less if you people are complaining about this. True, My faction is not my cup of TEA & that's fine but if you want to create a NEW MSK TAG TEAM, Then download a TREY MIGUEL CAW. Plain & Simple. Why did you think after that new PATCH that MSK's Tag Team Finisher just show up on the Move set selection in the game? I'd have read comments of your ideas on what you want to get out of this whole situation but too bad 2K Will not HAVE BALLS to do what you guys wish for. If you want to complain about it, go to their Forums & complain there. You guys can go & rant about it here but I'd would prefer doing the smart route if I'm completely Honest. I'd know you can't satisfy every people in the world that get this game & I'd get it but it appears that after reading the comments, It appears that you people are taken it WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!! Just be proud you have gotten this game instead of waiting another year for it. There will be issues here & there but to me, that's Normal to me because had issues with games before & usually upset about it but not to the extreme that you people have so far. I'd still have WWE 2K19 & have no desire to get rid of it just yet cause using it as a backup in case something happens to 2K22. I'd know my comment could be harsh but I'm just trying to go a different Route with this. The bottom line is just try to enjoy this game as you can & thank your stars that this game is WAY BETTER than 2K20. 

My dude, you're flipping your lid in this post way more than anyone here.

Also, couldn't.

6 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

Just be proud you have gotten this game instead of waiting another year for it. 

Yes I'm so proud of being blessed with a game that we literally paid for. 

What a moronic sentiment. 

Nobody can complain on the 2k forums cause that idiot mod bans everyone and you have 10 other bootlickers dogpiling you if you say anything bad about 2k. 

2k sold us 28 characters and are not delivering what was advertised, "just be happy you got a game" is the stupidest excuse I've heard, you belong with those on 2k forums so far up 2k's ass for no reason. 

The Honeymoon phase is over, so "just be happy you got a game" is not working anymore...that comes for 2k23 early enough so dont worry.
But for now the people arent fooled anymore so its not working.

It is fair to expect something, it is fair to demand more for the money people pay.

Unless they give a discount or add more than awful cards in a mode fewer people than expected care, its absolutely justified to rip 2k a new one on this.
If you sell a DLC for the same price as the others while having less actual content, that is not okay.

Remove the character...thats fine.
But adding the pointless cards as compensation is not enough unless you also lower the price.
There is no reason to not add the animations and moves.
You can still lock the model and Commentary away, thats no big deal.

1 hour ago, Mani-Man said:

The Honeymoon phase is over, so "just be happy you got a game" is not working anymore...that comes for 2k23 early enough so dont worry.
But for now the people arent fooled anymore so its not working.

It is fair to expect something, it is fair to demand more for the money people pay.

Unless they give a discount or add more than awful cards in a mode fewer people than expected care, its absolutely justified to rip 2k a new one on this.
If you sell a DLC for the same price as the others while having less actual content, that is not okay.

Remove the character...thats fine.
But adding the pointless cards as compensation is not enough unless you also lower the price.
There is no reason to not add the animations and moves.
You can still lock the model and Commentary away, thats no big deal.

Exactly and it's not like we are demanding a new character right now or when the pack launches, but just tell us you'll give us a replacement down the line . People are saying oh it's so hard to add someone, I'm sure it's difficult to add someone on short notice so take your time, there's obviously scanned talent not in the game and plenty of options to chose from, Aliyah, Kayden, Madcap, Bron, Zelina, Lita, Molly, like anyone will do. 

39 minutes ago, Bae Slay Lee said:

Exactly and it's not like we are demanding a new character right now or when the pack launches, but just tell us you'll give us a replacement down the line . People are saying oh it's so hard to add someone, I'm sure it's difficult to add someone on short notice so take your time, there's obviously scanned talent not in the game and plenty of options to chose from, Aliyah, Kayden, Madcap, Bron, Zelina, Lita, Molly, like anyone will do. 

That comes down to the Contracts and all i guess, but if someone like Lita for example has a Legends contract...i dont see why they cant add her on a short notice into the pack.
Its not like they completely reworked every Wrestler in the game, so you could probably use everything Lita from 2k19/2k20 and be done with it.
Maybe minor fixes or so...but i dont think its impossible to put someone into this pack.
But either way, people paid for 5 wrestlers and should get 5 wrestlers.

9 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

ok

Guest Fight Me.

"Here's my thoughts on this Nash Carter situation: DOWNLOAD THE BETTER MEMBER OF THE RASCALZ and call it a day." Lmaooo

1 hour ago, Mani-Man said:

That comes down to the Contracts and all i guess, but if someone like Lita for example has a Legends contract...i dont see why they cant add her on a short notice into the pack.
Its not like they completely reworked every Wrestler in the game, so you could probably use everything Lita from 2k19/2k20 and be done with it.
Maybe minor fixes or so...but i dont think its impossible to put someone into this pack.
But either way, people paid for 5 wrestlers and should get 5 wrestlers.

um no we paid for a NEW character, nobody wants to see that awful Lita model we've had since damn near 2k16, dlc means new model, new entrances and ideally some moves. For instance they're not just gonna give us Ronda from 2k20 as dlc are they?

33 minutes ago, Bae Slay Lee said:

um no we paid for a NEW character, nobody wants to see that awful Lita model we've had since damn near 2k16, dlc means new model, new entrances and ideally some moves. For instance they're not just gonna give us Ronda from 2k20 as dlc are they?

Technicaly, every character not in the basic game is a new character.
DLC means additional not necessary new.
I mean look at the NWO DLC, Nash and Hall are both just the basic models with different attires.
But you pay for additional content, nowhere does it say specificly that it needs to be completely new models etc.

Would be neat, but DLC for the most part is scam, be it 2k or any other company.

16 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Technicaly, every character not in the basic game is a new character.
DLC means additional not necessary new.
I mean look at the NWO DLC, Nash and Hall are both just the basic models with different attires.
But you pay for additional content, nowhere does it say specificly that it needs to be completely new models etc.

Would be neat, but DLC for the most part is scam, be it 2k or any other company.

Every dlc model we've gotten in the season pass has been a new model with a new entrance etc, this has always been the case, when have they ever used an old model and old entrance as dlc?

We paid for a new character and we should get that effort, why are you arguing for less? 

I didn't buy the nwo dlc that's no concern to me. 

I might just stick A-Kid with Wes Lee and use them as MSK if they add the tag entrance etc. 

Shame we won't get anyone added instead. I understand no Cody Rhodes, NXT 2.0, but surely they have some stuff that was cut and almost released stuff that could be added? It doesn't exactly have to see someone added this pack, it could be within the next two months or whatever. I think two MyFaction cards are a pretty crap replacement. I don't touch the mode, I refuse to touch modes like MyFaction & Ultimate team. At least we got the MyRise characters I suppose. 

Archived