DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worth noting that HCTP came out in 2003. It’s nearly twenty years old. Compare the animations then, to what 2k have now. I’d say the only improvement is the split legged moonsault solely because HCTP didn’t have corner springboard moves. 

Look how much better looking the five star is in a twenty year old game. 

2 hours ago, Oscar22 said:

Worth noting that HCTP came out in 2003. It’s nearly twenty years old. Compare the animations then, to what 2k have now. I’d say the only improvement is the split legged moonsault solely because HCTP didn’t have corner springboard moves. 

Look how much better looking the five star is in a twenty year old game. 

Animating something by hand to closely match the source material > having a random indie wrestler in a mocap suit do a half-assed impersonation of someone else

13 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

If you notice, every dive and springboard attack in the game share the exact same animation minus a few dives. No idea why 2K decided on that decision. 

Because they are lazy sacks of shit, would be my guess.

On 7/19/2022 at 9:48 AM, RyanCE said:

I think Corner Body Shots, Knee Strikes & Roundhouse Kick, and Top Rope Oklahoma Stampede are all unused. I don't understand how 2K keeps forgetting to assign new moves in each DLC pack.

On 7/19/2022 at 11:01 AM, Jeb ? said:

I think the first two are for RVD and the Oklahoma Stampede is for LA Knight

jk apparently all 3 moves are meant for Logan Paul

Could this site please stop autoplaying posted reddit videos? The friggin heart attack I had when reading and suddenly get a big blast of sound in my ear.

1 hour ago, Glen Coco said:

am i trippin or was madcap going to be dlc? idk why but i vaguely remember him being announced for a pack 

apparently Zelina was supposed to be in this last pack but was nixed

Not really a bug but certain new moves sound very soft in-game when used, such as the BFT 2 and Sarrays high angle exploder suplex. Both don't really sound as hard as they should when they hit the mat.

21 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Not really a bug but certain new moves sound very soft in-game when used, such as the BFT 2 and Sarrays high angle exploder suplex. Both don't really sound as hard as they should when they hit the mat.

That has always been there ever since WWE 2k20. 2k19 never did that.

1 hour ago, XWF1000 said:

That has always been there ever since WWE 2k20. 2k19 never did that.

Yeah but I consider those two moves the best (and really, only usable ones) of the DLC, so its really goddamn frustrating that they sound like they're hitting a pillow instead of a wrestling mat.

Guest Fight Me.

It's been a min since he wrestled (?), but doesn't LA set up BFT 2 the same as the original with the knee first? The new one isn't any different than a Snapmare Driver lol

I actually like Logan Paul's Three Amigos lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 9:40 AM, Fight Me. said:

It's been a min since he wrestled (?), but doesn't LA set up BFT 2 the same as the original with the knee first? The new one isn't any different than a Snapmare Driver lol

I actually like Logan Paul's Three Amigos lol

When I first requested the snapmare driver for these games, I had a different vision of it….like the way Jason Gory takes it from Shiima Xion (Joaquin Wilde). Now that the BFT is in, maybe we can get a crazier sell for the snapmare driver. I’m gonna try to look for what I want.

Edit- found a reverse version of it here but you get the idea. The opponent should sell the move like absolute death.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxzL8R5GgeFSWYp09GyHTzQV6xbZ6ZZizN

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxwPCuqn4UIae0gxAnGIC9Txr-8dN7twOL

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx6rwkNF7sZQ7pYlMSQOPM35DxnbB7Lno7

the inverted snapmare driver was called the Filipino Destroyer. some good memories looking back through all these IWC events..wish it was in the game with a good flippy death sell like that, since the BFT has the normal sell.

Archived