DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of the models really grew on me since the twitter entrances. RVD looks like a 100% quality step up just because they moved the eyebrows a little bit, funny how that works and even Sarray looks pretty good in 4K quality while in the low res entrance video I initially thought they ruined her face.

And Xias attire just has extreme detail and quality, also funny how much more HQ some attires look in comparison to others. Pretty happy with this DLC drop.

32 minutes ago, flame3169118 said:

I still don't know what's going on with PSN, so I just went to Playstation .com on my PC, signed in with my PSN info then did a search for WWE 2k22 PS4, addons and downloaded it that way and that worked. No idea what Sony are doing today.

I'm pretty sure PSN was down for a bit. Not sure if it still is or not

I'm just really underwhelmed. Especially since with MGK they at least had the opportunity to add in a few moves we otherwise wouldn't get, like the terminator a few years ago.

Instead they add in shit like the "nap time" which clearly no one looked at before putting it in since it doesn't have screen or rope shake enabled (so add that to the goddamn list along side the cave-in and inverted phoenix splash) , that God awful diving leg drop, and one move that we wouldn't even need if they would just get that goddamn head shaking animation out of Roman's sitout crucifix bomb.

At least we finally got a decent snapmare driver; but this game charged way too much for way too little.

the quality of the in-game models in general. With some outliers......is such an improvement over 2k20. I wonder what changed. Why did the models in 2k20 look so bad. They all looked like birds in the face. Its like they used the same face for everyone in that game

Found on reddit;

Van Daminator !

Make sure you have the official Rob Van Dam that got released today and all you have to do is hit A on Xbox or X on PS and Rob will automatically do it! No idea why absolutely nobody reported on it

they really need to do a pass on every move in the game to adjust the speed. Some moves like this Van Daminator are super slow. And then some like the Kiebler kick are super fast. there is no consistency in the game speed of animations. 

everything should be tuned to be fast. so just bring every slow animation up to the level of the ones that look too fast

8 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

The Five Star Frog Splash animation is so bad that it makes me not want to use RVD. 2K should patch in the animation from 2K18 -- I can't fathom why it was replaced with the current one.

its the same one. and its not good.  the impact or something doesn't feel right. And the main problem is the character is too vertical and not flat on the landing

12 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

its the same one. and its not good.  the impact or something doesn't feel right. And the main problem is the character is too vertical and not flat on the landing

The impact animation and pin combo in 2K22 definitely aren't the same as what I linked to. They looked much better in 2K18.

37 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

The impact animation and pin combo in 2K22 definitely aren't the same as what I linked to.

yeh ur right. its really hard to tell in the youtube clips. But i opened both games and checked. The take-off and landings are very similar. Which leads me to believe they were captured at the same time.

they kinda ruined it in 2k20...as its noticeably slower in that game compared to the 2k18 one

Archived