DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

Just tried Universe. The bugs where some superstars are not selectable for Rivalry is still there. I haven't been able to select Karrion Kross, who is my US champ for 2 PPVs unless I manually edit a match with him defending his title but that also means no storyline at all for that match.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OF COURSE the tag team finisher bug is still in Universe, of course it is........The last patch and for the rest of this games lifespan you can't select a tag finisher for tag teams in Universe, real *censored*ing nice. Love how they just ignored that bug and refused to fix it and chose to fix other smaller issues that most wasn't even affected by. I didn't see one thing listed in those patch notes that was any major bugs thats been complained about, not one. Oh the smackdown ref now works, thank god for that cause the game was unplayable without that ref.....yeah fix that but not any major bugs that everyone was complaining about...

And like i predicted nothing thats listed as addressed is anything that affected me, "Addressed stability in cage matches on the wall blah blah blah addressed stability online when doing this blah blah" no mention of tag team finishers in Universe, no mention of the render bug in the deletion utility, so for the rest of the games lifespan the delete all function is useless if you use renders.

And i love how vague they are with crap they do fix like "Addressed reported concerns regarding damage not being applied to some moves" SOME MOVES, why can't you tell us what specific moves you fixed? see they don't wanna list what moves cause they wanna be vague with it so when a move that has the issue is still there they can be like we said "Some moves" not all. and they likely never even fixed a single damage issue on a move.

1 hour ago, AegisAvenger said:

Just tried Universe. The bugs where some superstars are not selectable for Rivalry is still there. I haven't been able to select Karrion Kross, who is my US champ for 2 PPVs unless I manually edit a match with him defending his title but that also means no storyline at all for that match.

f7kifLKm.png

4 minutes ago, Glen Coco said:

bro why did i think mgk was about to do a canadian destroyer ??

Hey at least we would've finally gotten a good animation for it then. We're still stuck with that God awful one.

I understand that covid is the cover-all excuse they’re using, but I just don’t get why everything has to feel so halfassed. Like we got great DLC models but a severe lack of new moves for them. When has that ever been an issue? Even Originals DLC got it right in the moves department. Like I said a little while back, Bryan Williams is back and he’s gonna get all the credit for whatever new moves we do finally get because they had 2K20 and 2K22 to show us what they could do without Yuke’s people and they’ve come up short. There should be no limit to amount of things I can do in the top wrestling game on the market. Instead, I can’t even give a caw an advanced entrance. Does Sarray altleast have her dropkick?

Anyone who has the patch downloaded, does the Alternate Finisher glitch still happen? The one where you attempt one Finisher and do the other instead? Does it now work properly like it did in the previous 19 games or is it still broken?

6 hours ago, J-man89 said:

OF COURSE the tag team finisher bug is still in Universe, of course it is........The last patch and for the rest of this games lifespan you can't select a tag finisher for tag teams in Universe, real *censored*ing nice. Love how they just ignored that bug and refused to fix it and chose to fix other smaller issues that most wasn't even affected by. I didn't see one thing listed in those patch notes that was any major bugs thats been complained about, not one. Oh the smackdown ref now works, thank god for that cause the game was unplayable without that ref.....yeah fix that but not any major bugs that everyone was complaining about...

And like i predicted nothing thats listed as addressed is anything that affected me, "Addressed stability in cage matches on the wall blah blah blah addressed stability online when doing this blah blah" no mention of tag team finishers in Universe, no mention of the render bug in the deletion utility, so for the rest of the games lifespan the delete all function is useless if you use renders.

And i love how vague they are with crap they do fix like "Addressed reported concerns regarding damage not being applied to some moves" SOME MOVES, why can't you tell us what specific moves you fixed? see they don't wanna list what moves cause they wanna be vague with it so when a move that has the issue is still there they can be like we said "Some moves" not all. and they likely never even fixed a single damage issue on a move.

great, so this game will be archived forever with a glitch that cripples universe. and how many years did 2K/VC have again to make this game?

2?

get new devs. pls.

At this point I really think they should've toned down the cost of the DLC. Sorry, I know COVID probably made mocapping a bitch and a half, but people are getting far less from these packs than normal and the prices should've reflected that.

I also really do not understand why, when you know you're not able to provide as many new moves as usual, you would sit on completed mocapped animations that could be added in to help buffer it and make it a bit more worth while.. like the GODDAMN MOTHER *censored*ING AXE GUILLOTINE DRIVER

Archived