DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far the DLC looks as boring as the others, Doudrop is one positive...she looks incredible good.
But as usual im more interested in the moves it brings, and the powerslams look neat...but nothing i could use for my caws.
Lets see what the Patch and all brings.

WWE2K22 Patch Update 1.15 – 06.27.22
Hey, All–

Patch 1.15 is now LIVE including stability and balance improvements, and much, much more. Thank you for playing, and keep the feedback coming via our social channels!

GENERAL

Various adjustments to Superstar attributes
Addressed reported concerns about crashes occurring when using the News tile to navigate the game
Addressed reported concerns where Superstars entered the Royal Rumble in the wrong order

GAMEPLAY

Addressed the ranges of select moves
Various adjustments to address incorrectly assigned moves to certain Superstars
Added moves to various move categories
Addressed reported concerns of the ladder falling down during ladder matches
Addressed reported concerns of players warping and popping up after a match ends
Addressed reported concerns of tag team finishes and attacks not occurring during matches
Addressed reported concerns of the AI not performing their running signature/finisher against corner-seated opponents
Addressed the alignment on various animations so that they connect better in-game
Adjusted the damage of several moves to ensure the correct amount was being applied to opponents

Improved stability within Community Creations

CREATE

Addressed reported concerns of shirts being tucked in when not intended
Addressed reported concerns of a soft-lock in the game when editing CAS
Addressed reported concerns of infinite loading when editing a saved video on PS5

UNIVERSE

Stability improvements when using Custom Superstars

Lol and of course they STILL didn't bother to fix the 2nd attire on alt attires being greyed out in Universe, and you STILL can't set tag team finishers in Universe, man screw this freaking company. I've sat and looked at these same bugs for multiple patches now, renders being listed as unused making the delete all function useless in the deletion utility, alt attires only letting you use the 1st attire slot, tag finishers not being able to be set, i mean are these issues not being reported to them? or do they just refuse to address them?

Did they at least fix the goddamn invisible wall bug on the right side of the ring? Or the moonsault out of ring bug? How about animation issues like certain moves still being slow motion like in 2K20, such as the 450 splash?

Archived