DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Not really a fan,but she looks good..

She was all looks and no in ring talent,Wonder what her career would look like if she came into wwe today..

Multi time champion, undefeated at Wrestlemania,  booked incredibly strong...all because she got "the look"

3 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

The only potentially interesting thing about Stacy is that she could have a unique cartwheel dodge animation instead of the roll, but I'm not expecting it.

And the attire. Might be good for CAW creators who need a few more tools to work with, if those parts are in CAS (I assume they are)

11 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Seen the term “PS2 graphics” thrown around to describe the likes of Stacy in this game.

What?
I mean sure her eyes and facial expressions arent top notch, look still imo too lifeless and fake...but the model is fantastic.
I was expecting the model to look far worse for some reason, but its up there on the great models list.

12 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Still say Stacy is a waste of a spot, she was primarily a manager, and has no moves worth having in the game, shes utterly useless to me really. Would've rather had a Mighty Molly model or Rosey would've made more sense for the pack.

I hope she at least comes with a new Spinning Leg Lariat or Heel Kick. 

Guest Fight Me.
3 hours ago, Orton Punt said:

I'm not too familiar with A-Kid. Any match recommendations ?

On NXT UK versus WALTER and also versus Tyler Bate.

Shame he got moved on NXT US and got used maybe once?

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

On NXT UK versus WALTER and also versus Tyler Bate.

Shame he got moved on NXT US and got used maybe once?

1 hour ago, snakebiteSB said:

There's a 30 minuteish match on YouTube with Will Osprey that's pretty good. 

Gonna check em out. Thanks!

I think A-Kid is the first wrestler in a WWE game that I've ever gone "who the actual hell is that?"

I don't watch NXT UK but I still knew who Dragunov and Kay Lee Rae were before they came stateside.

This fella? Bupkis. Hopefully he has some fun moves.

I agree that Stacy is a wasted slot but I don't really care enough about it to bitch.

Hurricane is the prize here for me. Just hoping he has some nice Hurrimoves. Wonder if he'll get his own vertebreaker (Kudome Valentine). I don't think they NEED to give him a unique one but that just means it's more likely that they will xD

I'm just hoping for a new Shining Wizard with a pin combo with a smacking impact sound, preferably exactly like how he its in the beginning of this vid

The one we currently have is badly outdated, has no pin combo and has no sound of impact, its been the same one since the SVR days.

Archived