DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel kinda bad for our friend. When next year’s game rolls around and we get a ton of new moves on it,  Bryan Williams is gonna get all the credit as usual. Lol. I think that’s what killed my hype a bit for all the stuff we have coming this year. There’s moves I need in this game that aren’t gonna be in, but they will be in the AEW game from the looks of it, so here’s hoping that’s good.

So stupid they couldn't give us Gregory Helms in there as a replacement for Nash Carter, they already got Helm's scanned, would just need to alter the model, give him a beard etc, they got his moves, would just need to put his theme in there and tron.  

42 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

So stupid they couldn't give us Gregory Helms in there as a replacement for Nash Carter, they already got Helm's scanned, would just need to alter the model, give him a beard etc, they got his moves, would just need to put his theme in there and tron.  

MyFaction ?

3 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Not that simple, you would also need PBP and ring announcements recorded too. One of those can happen, but the ring announcer thing is a no-go right now

Does he normally have that much energy? Seems like a pretty interesting guy. Entrance seems cool. That end shot of everyone in the pack... looks so dry without that 5th person.

Archived