DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

7 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

That Butterfly DDT, Running knee are super neat...but thats about it on this pack.
So far not impressed with many of the new moves for 2k22.

Running Knee? Are you taking about that Running  Knee he does from the Rope or Grd TB Position because both moves are old animations.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WNX said:

^That clothesline to spinning neckbreaker reversal was clean as sheeit

Yeah that caught me off guard during the match, easily one of the smoothest reversals i've seen in the game. Also when his Torpedo Moscow is reversed that looks great as well.

Guest Fight Me.

Weird that the hidden Mick Foley model is way better than the Cactus Jack one...but I'm so happy they got the real song and didn't reuse that awful cover from WWE '13 lol

I'll be honest, I just want a new cody style rolling cutter. The new one for Damian priest is great and all but they just hit it so differently.

22 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

I'll be honest, I just want a new cody style rolling cutter. The new one for Damian priest is great and all but they just hit it so differently.

I also want the version where he hits it then holds onto it and hits a 2nd one.

Vader doesn't have his Diving Body Block assigned by default, and Boogeyman doesn't have his Corner Running Splash 2. There's also a new unused Falling Headbutt and springboard Foot-Hooked Atomico, but I don't know who they're intended for.

17 hours ago, RyanCE said:

Vader doesn't have his Diving Body Block assigned by default, and Boogeyman doesn't have his Corner Running Splash 2. There's also a new unused Falling Headbutt and springboard Foot-Hooked Atomico, but I don't know who they're intended for.

I've put the corner running splash as his second signature but can't use it :(

56 minutes ago, Souljask said:

I put the corner running splash as his second signature but can't use it :(

I was just going to say the same thing. And it's not available as a regular rear corner running attack, rendering the move completely unusable.

The Vader Bomb's leg hook pin also looks kind of glitchy. 2K really needs to do a better job testing the DLC moves.

7 hours ago, RyanCE said:

I was just going to say the same thing. And it's not available as a regular rear corner running attack, rendering the move completely unusable.

The Vader Bomb's leg hook pin also looks kind of glitchy. 2K really needs to do a better job testing the DLC moves.

And I must add that two of Ilja taunts don't work for nothing here (ps4)... 

They work fine on the create a moveset, but during the match they appears as Cesaro's and Bret Hart taunts 

Archived