DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i first heard Logan Paul was gonna be DLC i massively rolled my eyes, thought it was a waste of a spot, but after his WM performance and now with him contemplating going into wrestling, i'm actually really excited to get him in the game and actually use him. Logan even talked about Vince shaking his hand after the match and telling him he belongs in this business, and after seeing what he did with little to no practice or planning i have to agree, dudes a natural. Think he said he trained for like 2 days and that was it, 4 hours in total, thats insane, if he put in actual work and dedication to it he could be great.

He goes into it in this interview

Whether he starts wrestling or not having him as DLC will be a great chance to do a what if scenario if he did, cause dude has a ton of potential.

Two and a half weeks until the first DLC pack drops. Anyone looking forward to it? I wonder what we'll get in the pack other than the obvious. I wonder if there'll be new moves that's not for these superstars? Will we get a tag entrance for Omos and AJ Styles?

Slightly off topicish, maybe more wishlisty. If we don't get a game until October 2023, I hope we get a second season pass. The game feels a bit too out of date and I'd like to see the NXT 2.0 guys and obviously Cody Rhodes, but some more Ruthless Aggression guys. I can't see it happening and they'll probably shift focus to the next game, but it would be nice though.

45 minutes ago, snakebiteSB said:

Slightly off topicish, maybe more wishlisty. If we don't get a game until October 2023, I hope we get a second season pass. The game feels a bit too out of date and I'd like to see the NXT 2.0 guys and obviously Cody Rhodes, but some more Ruthless Aggression guys. I can't see it happening and they'll probably shift focus to the next game, but it would be nice though.

I mean, a second season would be fantastic. Best of both worlds.  We keep the current roster, add a ton of new moves, get Cody and others in the game and don't have to wait a full year potentially for a new game.

I’m looking forward to the first pack, I’ve got good uses for basically everyone in it. Very curious to see what the yoko model looks like as they are usually far to small in build. 

Im curious to see if anything changes around the pack involving MSK now as well. 

I hope so. I really do hope they sneak the axe guillotine driver in. I was really looking forward to that move and they desperately need to bolster their new move count.

I actually have a question regarding these dlc packs, will the dlc packs also come with a small pack of DLC moves from other stars besides the ones corresponding to the DLC stars in the pack? Cause in the previous games, there was always a DLC moves pack, where we get a variety of dlc moves from various stars from other companies, or moves that current stars uses but didnt make into the game.

I think that would be fair, honestly, a small pack of moves for each pack that goes with it. For example, for the Banzai pack, there should be dlc moves from big wrestlers like Bronson Reed in it.

On 4/12/2022 at 7:51 PM, TofeirTheAkita said:

I actually have a question regarding these dlc packs, will the dlc packs also come with a small pack of DLC moves from other stars besides the ones corresponding to the DLC stars in the pack? Cause in the previous games, there was always a DLC moves pack, where we get a variety of dlc moves from various stars from other companies, or moves that current stars uses but didnt make into the game.

I think that would be fair, honestly, a small pack of moves for each pack that goes with it. For example, for the Banzai pack, there should be dlc moves from big wrestlers like Bronson Reed in it.

I can safely speak for the Community when I say we all wish we knew the answer to this question but we don't . :( All I can say is keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best, I know I will.

18 hours ago, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

i agree 100%

Though if they did that, the lifespan of this game would be 2-3 months at most and then you'd be bored of it and you'd be pissed that you spent what you spent on a game that you had fun with for 3 months so it's a lose-lose situation for them. 

If all the DCL content could be available at the moment of the release then it would look much more of a scam than it does already. Basically what is now the base version of the game would be like a restricted version of the full game, which would cost 30$ more than the average game price

Am I right in saying Kacy hasn’t worn that attire in years? I find her inclusion as a singles wrestler, with that attire, very bizarre. 

Wasn’t some of her moves added in 2K20 DLC? Could it be this model was intended for that games DLC before they nixed it for the 2K Originals. 

Archived