DLC Discussion Thread (All DLC packs available)

Jeb ★

8 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Such a ridiculous price for some alternate attires for wrestlers already in the game, that should be $6.99 tops. I remember past DLC packs featuring new wrestlers not in the game cheaper than that.

And is that not included with the season pass for free? people with the season pass actually has to pay for that?

The Part that Pisses Me Off the most is that we didn't get a single new move out of this cash grab they called an exclusive package. I thought at the very least we get  1-2 new moves each character (Nash's TB Elbows/Theatrics or his own Sidewalk Slam for example) and a New Taunt or 2. 

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Malonik said:

The Part that Pisses Me Off the most is that we didn't get a single new move out of this cash grab they called an exclusive package. I thought at the very least we get  1-2 new moves each character (Nash's TB Elbows/Theatrics or his own Sidewalk Slam for example) and a New Taunt or 2. 

Seriously? wow that makes the price even more of a ripoff, so you are literally just paying for alternate attires for ingame wrestlers, and i heard the arena you get can't even be used anywhere except Exhibition.

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Seriously? wow that makes the price even more of a ripoff, so you are literally just paying for alternate attires for ingame wrestlers, and i heard the arena you get can't even be oused anywhere except Exhibition.

Ok I lied Bischoff has a New Move called the Cyclone Kick as his finisher. That's what you get for the extra $25  1 New Move, Those NWO Alt Attires and Arenas. So yeah I wasn't  impressed to say the least. ? This was the WEAKEST Year for New Moves that we had in a long time. 

32 minutes ago, Malonik said:

Ok I lied Bischoff has a New Move called the Cyclone Kick as his finisher. That's what you get for the extra $25  1 New Move, Those NWO Alt Attires and Arenas. So yeah I wasn't  impressed to say the least. ? This was the WEAKEST Year for New Moves that we had in a long time. 

I got the Cyclone Kick with the deluxe edition without nWo DLC

7 hours ago, Malonik said:

Wait what? Not even Bischoff and Syxx have one new move...you have to be joking.
So Wrestler wise the only "new" Animation people get are the entrance and maybe victory motion?
For 20+ bucks? Man thats even for 2k really shitty.

11 hours ago, J-man89 said:

You're pretty much paying $25 for some alt attires and the NWO entrance and music, never seen a bigger ripoff in my life, holy hell.

its really shiddy if u compare it to the NWO DLC from 2k14 which had a bunch of new wrestlers and moves

58 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

its really shiddy if u compare it to the NWO DLC from 2k14 which had a bunch of new wrestlers and moves

Yeah thats true, with that you got like Scott Steiner, Curt Henning, Macho Man, Giant, it wasn't an alternate attires pack, you got new wrestlers from it and new moves.

Well, I knew why I bought the nWo edition directly. It was pretty clear to me that this was the best price choice with the nWo pack and season pass included. (Plus on Xbox purchasing US currency for that saved 20 bucks on top)

Jokes on people who had interest in both but didn't buy that edition, like why? ???? 

what are the chances Logan Paul is wearing his WM 38 attire for the DLC? u would assume its a given.

seeing as how most of the roster is so outdated....im kinda half expecting Logan Paul to be in his outfit from Kevin Owens Show a year ago tbh

20 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

what are the chances Logan Paul is wearing his WM 38 attire for the DLC? u would assume its a given.

seeing as how most of the roster is so outdated....im kinda half expecting Logan Paul to be in his outfit from Kevin Owens Show a year ago tbh

I'd be shocked to see content as up to date as WrestleMania. The DLC models have probably all been close to finished for weeks (or even months) now.

22 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

Something between zero and zero... let's be real, 2K can't even handle the posting of accurate move sets.

On 4/3/2022 at 8:30 PM, CM_EDGE said:

Well, I knew why I bought the nWo edition directly. It was pretty clear to me that this was the best price choice with the nWo pack and season pass included. (Plus on Xbox purchasing US currency for that saved 20 bucks on top)

Jokes on people who had interest in both but didn't buy that edition, like why? ???? 

Hm? Im not sure.
Currently the Deluxe edition is avaliable for 70 bucks here, 25 bucks for the nwo pack and i would be at 85 bucks for what was the NWO 120 dollar edition at release.
And in a few weeks the price will fall even more, hell its possible that before the final DLC hits, you could get the Deluxe+nwo etc for 70 dollar.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:13 PM, Niffan said:

It entirely depends on when Logan had the idea for his attire. We got an almost accurate Fiend in 2k20 because Wyatt showed 2K his design

not to mention he's in the very last pack. they have plenty of time to update the attire.

Guest Fight Me.

It is a weird situation since they've already announced them as future DLC. I guess they could release him for free, THQ did that once when they released Shad Gaspard's new heel look as DLC after he had already been released at that time.

I guess it all depends on how WWE uses Wes Lee moving forward, but at the very least I could see him coming with the tag entrance if anything.

Archived